Author Topic: Forum changes  (Read 7428 times)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Forum changes
« on: April 05, 2014, 04:49:11 PM »
You've noticed by now the introduction of individual forums for engine, transmission, brakes, etc., a few months back. Now that everyone should be used to these new forums, I've deleted the old Mk1 & Mk2 Technical Problems forums and moved all of the topics into the appropriate forums This decision was taken as these forums were running into a large number of pages of information collected over the last seven years or so. Splitting it up into different sections allow visitors to find information more easily by subject area. I've also decided to make these forum cross-generation as often the problems and solutions are not specific to one generation.

Because Jazz Hybrid-specific discussion is very low, the content of the Mk2 Hybrid forum has been expanded to cater for all Honda Hybrids. Honda content has been split from the General Discussion forum which itself has been renamed Off Topic (non-Honda).

Meets & events forum now reinstated

I've also split the site announcements from the site help & feedback forum and change the order of the forum categories.

Topics will be moved over the next few days.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 03:38:59 PM by RichardA »

guest4621

Re: Forum changes
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 06:23:23 PM »
Looks good - had me confused for a few minutes!

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 09:24:53 AM »
it was getting difficult to find stuff - new layout should make it easier -  you are doing a great job Richard, keep it up. All I can say is 'when you are drinking the water, be grateful to the person who dug the well'.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

guest4078

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 03:10:28 PM »
+1

RichardA

• Topic Starter
  • Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 07:34:19 PM »
Many thanks, it's much appreciated.

The Moderation Board has also been removed as I feel it no longer serves it's purpose.

Tags: