Author Topic: Saying Hi to fellow Jazz owners.  (Read 3052 times)

guest4336

Saying Hi to fellow Jazz owners.
« on: October 23, 2013, 07:55:00 PM »
Are we Jazzers, or Jazzees?  :D

Love my Jazz, as I'm sure everyone here does.
Just saying Hi.

This is my second Jazz. My first was an '03 Milano Red SE which I loved.
I really wanted an automatic but couldn't get a deal. Had test drove some other automatic cars, but I really wanted another Honda. So rather than buy an automatic car I didn't really want I went back to Honda, bought my first Jazz with a manual gearbox and loved it. It Growled lol! This one is gorgeous but much more of a pussycat! It def purrs as opposed to growling.  ;D

My first Honda was an automatic Honda Civic which was a C reg and was a great little car, in a light metallic blue. After this I got my favourite car so far a sleek Honda Civic J reg in silver. Love my Jazz, but wish they still did that wonderfully shaped J reg Civic.  :(

Anyway, that's me and my Honda History. Just looking forward to 2015 now when Honda come back into Formula One with McLaren, and I hope Jenson is still driving for them. Fave driver, team and engine, it doesn't get any better than that!  8)

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
Re: Saying Hi to fellow Jazz owners.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 09:23:22 AM »
Hello and welcome  8)

Why couldnt you get an auto? was it due to budget?

guest4336

• Topic Starter
Re: Saying Hi to fellow Jazz owners.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 05:05:34 PM »
Hi Garyman, thanks for replying. :D
No, I simply could not find a Honda Jazz auto anywhere near my home town in 2008! I tested a number of other autos which were ok, but they weren't a Honda lol. I bought an automatic Hyundai,... which was perfectly OK but it wasn't a Honda!

Tags: