Author Topic: New one on me!  (Read 1093 times)

vincereynard

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Milano Red 1.4 DSi SE
New one on me!
« on: June 26, 2021, 07:13:59 PM »
I was looking at -

https://www.qualitypartxltd.co.uk/used-honda-jazz-stevenage-hertfordshire-3530271

Checking the MoT history showed - " Items removed from driver's view prior to test ()"
I haven't a clue what that means ??

Also - "Nearside Integral body structure is deformed but structural rigidity is not significantly reduced Outer body sill (6.1.1 (a) (i))"    Do they means its got a dent?   Seems to be a shadow at the rear of the NS cill area.

E27006

• Approved Member
Re: New one on me!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2021, 08:04:15 PM »
I was looking at -

https://www.qualitypartxltd.co.uk/used-honda-jazz-stevenage-hertfordshire-3530271

Checking the MoT history showed - " Items removed from driver's view prior to test ()"
I haven't a clue what that means ??

Also - "Nearside Integral body structure is deformed but structural rigidity is not significantly reduced Outer body sill (6.1.1 (a) (i))"    Do they means its got a dent?   Seems to be a shadow at the rear of the NS cill area.
Items removed from drivers view before (MoT) test,  probably means items such as SatNav or traffic camera were attached to the windsceen in positins obscuring drivers view of the road ahead, and the garage has removed them to perform the test.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2021, 08:07:26 PM »
If you draw two vertical lines from edges of steering wheel up to top of windscreen nothing is supposed to be mounted in that area ( dash cam, sat nav, phone etc ) as it can impede drivers view.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

monkeydave

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 68 Plate Jazz S White Orchid Pearl
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 12:37:10 AM »
that is very cheap for an ex navi especially with that low mileage, and the astirix on the mileage, is it a written off car or something else happened to it ?

Westy36

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Extremely good !!
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz 1.4 ES Silver
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 07:50:24 PM »
Have a decent research on that dealer. Not one I would touch.

It amazes me how many people stick navigation devices in their line of vision or right next to the a-post and in the way. Unsafe. This country really does need some traffic officers on the road asap. Borderline lawless at the mo.

Tags: