Author Topic: Fuse box  (Read 692 times)

Maurice

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX i-shift
Fuse box
« on: October 05, 2021, 06:51:48 PM »
A headlamp bulb on my 2009 EX failed recently so I replaced it. The replacement also doesn't work, therefore I went looking for the fuse box.

However, I can't seem to find it where my handbook tells me it is, under the driver's dashboard (or anywhere else I've thought to look).

VicW

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 07 Plate Civic 1.8 i-Shift.
Re: Fuse box
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 07:07:12 PM »
That is certainly where it is, I think slightly to the right of the steering wheel. It is not easy to open and if you are a KOF like me it's impossible to access when open. Good luck.

Vic.

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 08:51:09 PM »
This may help, is only a short clip though -  try this as well,  https://fuse-box.info/honda/honda-fit-ge-2009-2014-fuses

« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 09:14:42 PM by culzean »
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

Maurice

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX i-shift
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 07:33:54 PM »
Many thanks, Vic/culzean,

Much appreciated.

As culzean's post showed, there's a lower undertray to be removed first, but that doesn't provide sufficient access to the fuses unless you're a limbo dancer.

What's needed next is to pull off the small VSA/headlight levelling cover. At that point, the fuses can be got at.

Tags: