Author Topic: Sailed through the MOT  (Read 827 times)

MartinJG

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Mk2 1.4 EX 2010
Sailed through the MOT
« on: September 30, 2021, 02:32:14 PM »
For those who might be interested, the beast sailed through the MOT this morning. Just two advisories 1) Early signs of perishing on the rear tyres (Dunlop 2300 - Boo) 2) Ever so slightly sticking rear discs. Seems he was getting a bit desperate. I had a few nervous moments when he spent a fairly lengthy amount of time underneath. Turns out he has a CR-V and was interested to see how the Jazz was holding up and claimed it was 'rock solid'. Phew. One year under the belt with 100,942 on the clock.

guest4871

Re: Sailed through the MOT
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 02:44:21 PM »
For those who might be interested, the beast sailed through the MOT this morning. Just two advisories 1) Early signs of perishing on the rear tyres (Dunlop 2300 - Boo) 2) Ever so slightly sticking rear discs. Seems he was getting a bit desperate. I had a few nervous moments when he spent a fairly lengthy amount of time underneath. Turns out he has a CR-V and was interested to see how the Jazz was holding up and claimed it was 'rock solid'. Phew. One year under the belt with 100,942 on the clock.

That's a relief.

Just run in then :)

And on the original tyres?

Sounds like you have at least another 10 years to go.....

UKjim

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2019 Jazz Sport - Brilliant Sporty Blue
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 04:55:36 PM »
Well done, always nervous until hear the magic 4 letter word
P.A.S.S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartinJG

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 05:39:13 PM »

That's a relief.

Just run in then :)

And on the original tyres?

Sounds like you have at least another 10 years to go.....

It is a relief. There is never a good time for bad news and I was standing outside in the rain (rather than imbibe the sweet smell of fossil fuel combusting) thinking, this might be it. Oh me of little faith :).

MartinJG

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 05:41:01 PM »
Well done, always nervous until hear the magic 4 letter word
P.A.S.S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, indeed. He certainly kept me in suspense right up to the line. All part of the game....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 08:05:17 PM by MartinJG »

Tags: