Honda Jazz Forums > Gallery

Jazz Si - OEM Minus

(1/3) > >>

Lewborghini:
Hi friends, it’s me!

Here is the journey my Jazz is embarking on, 6 months ownership, 6 months of delight.

As I’m 35 now I decided it was time to be a mature adult and buy a car that is practical, efficient and quiet. 

My parents had a GD and then GE, I drove both and realised THE POWER OF DREAMS!

So in October I picked up my little SI, one lady owner before me and 39k on the clocks, collected it from Honda and had to get a pic outside the garage   8)

Lewborghini:
Once I got it home I realised it was EXCELLENT and I loved it.  Having only ever owned Japanese cars I knew the potential and the excitement set in. 

I gave it a clean up and have since polished it a few times, will need paint correction at some stage because said previous owner must have cleaned it with a brick wrapped in a scouring pad.

The first addition was a set of genuine Honda Access wind deflectors, a must first addition for me.

Lewborghini:
So after the wind deflectors I tinted the fog lights yellow with some tint film I had spare from a previous car. 

Took the dogs off the car to do so and changed out the bulbs for some nice yellow ones whilst I was at it.

I also swapped out the sidelight bulbs for amber ones because I thought I might look more authentically Japanese…

Lewborghini:
Next up was some LED number plate bulbs for the back and a succession of different number plates until I settled on my current ones.

I hate “3D” number plates they are the height of tack but here we are.  If I could find pressed metal plates in the right sizes I’d be on it like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Lewborghini:
Sooooo after those little bits and pieces I noticed the rear discs were looking a bit gross, the 190 point vehicle check from Honda didn’t pick up the fact they were ruined somehow  :o.

So fresh discs and pads front and back for consistency and the awful grinding noise was gone, happiness resumes

Compared to my previous car (MK1 MX5) the Jazz was a pleasure to work on, nothing rusted, nothing snapped, just good times!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version