Honda Jazz Forums > Gallery

2015 Orchid Pearl White Honda Jazz Si

(1/10) > >>

Chris_Music:
Hey Guys

I thought I would start a build thread for my latest Jazz.

A 2015 Honda Jazz Si in Orchid Pearl White

I took a HUGE gamble and bought the Jazz at a Salvage Car Auction, and let's just say there have been a lot more problems with it than I was hoping for! ::)

Here's the car in it's current state. And before anyone points it out, yes the rear bumper is the wrong bumper!
The previous owner who "attempted" to repair it, put on the wrong rear bumper (and tailgate for that matter) ::). I'm waiting for the correct bumper to arrive in the post.
Next to it is my current 2006 Jazz Sport, which I will be selling over the next few months.

I spent the best part of Christmas Eve detailing the car with Meguiars Clay Bar Kit, and it came out pretty nice  ;D

Current Mods are:
Integra DC2 gearknob (from my old Jazz)
Mugen Pedals (from my old Jazz)
Aftermarket Arm Rest
Si Badge for front Grill (it really should have come with one of these standard!)

I've not got any huge plans, as I like the way it looks stock, but
Current plans are:
Si Rear Bumper
Mugen Style Wind Deflectors
Paint the Callipers White with Black Honda decals.
Sound deadening on the inside for a quieter ride.
Try and get hold of a USDM/JDM Sport boot spoiler.
Possibly carbon wrap the chrome boot surround.
Might lower it on Eibach springs, but we shall see about that.

Updates to follow  :D

Chris

JazzyB:
I agree the rear bumper in the wrong one but the wrong tailgate, I would be very surprised the Jazz Si would have a different tailgate to the other models of the same shape.

Chris_Music:

--- Quote from: JazzyB on December 27, 2018, 09:39:24 AM ---I agree the rear bumper in the wrong one but the wrong tailgate, I would be very surprised the Jazz Si would have a different tailgate to the other models of the same shape.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I should have elaborated!

The tailgate that the previous owner used to "fix" the Jazz is from a JDM import Fit Hybrid. It had the wrong wiring loom and locking mechanism, which meant the boot didn't work. So I had to buy the correct wiring loom and locking mechanism.
Also the colour is not the same. They resprayed the outer boot lid the correct colour (even though it's still slightly off colour), but inside it's a cream white, as well as the spoiler is the wrong white. Plus the Si didn't have the chrome boot surround.

d2d4j:
Hi

I thought you could buy the chrome for the tailgate. Are you sure it is not just stuck on. It is also expensive to buy

The wiper park is wrong but does not matter as long as it works

Many thanks

John

Chris_Music:

--- Quote from: d2d4j on December 27, 2018, 10:19:33 AM ---Hi

I thought you could buy the chrome for the tailgate. Are you sure it is not just stuck on. It is also expensive to buy

The wiper park is wrong but does not matter as long as it works

Many thanks

John

--- End quote ---

The chrome version comes with the Hybrid. I could remove it and purchase a black one if I wanted to.
I'm in two minds about the chrome, it looks alright.

The wiper I did, its the JDM wiper mod :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version