Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: 6 months of ownership
« Last post by Beanbag on May 02, 2024, 11:58:54 PM »
Likewise , Same year and colour  as mine . Brilliant car great fun
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Battery fan loud at speed over 60 km/h
« Last post by Jazzik on May 02, 2024, 11:14:43 PM »
There is no filter...
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: sunglasses for driving
« Last post by John Ratsey on May 02, 2024, 10:14:24 PM »
I have a pair of clip-on flip-up polaroids which I put on (provided I remember) at the start of journeys on sunny days. The flip-up feature is very useful either in mixed sun/cloud or going along heavily shaded roads where potholes might be hiding in the dark.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: 12V Battery after long stand still
« Last post by John Ratsey on May 02, 2024, 09:55:11 PM »
With fingers (also toes and eyes) crossed I pressed the unlock button on the key.
Flashing, mirrors unfolding and everything seems ok.
Foot on the brake, finger on power button... and I see 9 (nine!!?) bars on the left.... HV battery almost full?
Lithium batteries have a very low self discharge rate. New ones are shipped part charged and can sit on shelves for years without dying. In addition, the HV battery in the Honda is disconnected when the vehicle is powered down so there's no risk of any parasitic power drain discharging the HV battery. It's the 12V battery that gets drained.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Battery fan loud at speed over 60 km/h
« Last post by madasafish on May 02, 2024, 09:44:58 PM »
There will be  a filter. It may be blocked.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by ninanina on May 02, 2024, 09:31:45 PM »
My Honda was finally repaired after around 5 weeks and it was good to drive it again. Unlike some dealers on this forum mine have been very empathetic and supportive and therefore now I feel I should mention them by name - Hendy Honda - near Portsmouth - and all costs have also been met by Honda. However, I still await with interest for DVSA’s findings with Honda.

That’s very interesting as Hendy Honda Portsmouth is my local dealer

Can you tell me Cobb2 how, in general, you have found them? from purchasing to servicing etc as I’m thinking of buying a brand new Jazz

Thanks for any info
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Tyre deflation false alarms
« Last post by ColinB on May 02, 2024, 08:32:14 PM »
Not sure that's what the calibration process requires. It asks you to cover the distance at a range of speeds and making turns in both directions during the calibration.
I was under the impression that you just reset it at a particular point in time. Are you saying you somehow have to start calibration and then stop it?

You certainly have to start the calibration process manually, but it stops automatically. It's all in the Handbook around pages 443-444 (page numbers may vary with Handbook version).
"The calibration process requires approximately 30
minutes of cumulative driving at speeds between
40–100 km/h (25–62 mph).
"
« Last post by Lincolnshire Rambler on May 02, 2024, 08:20:10 PM »
Great news your sorted Cobb2! You would expect honda to start fully paying for all failures of the brake simulator . Its pointless only paying fir the part as it will no doubt can be be changed by a honda dealer and not your local garage . Given the mark 4 jazz is the problem and those are only 4 years old it’s  verging on …….. well insert your own swear words !!
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Tyre deflation false alarms
« Last post by Peter5145 on May 02, 2024, 08:07:21 PM »
Not sure that's what the calibration process requires. It asks you to cover the distance at a range of speeds and making turns in both directions during the calibration.
I was under the impression that you just reset it at a particular point in time. Are you saying you somehow have to start calibration and then stop it?
« Last post by Cobb2 on May 02, 2024, 07:31:16 PM »
My Honda was finally repaired after around 5 weeks and it was good to drive it again. Unlike some dealers on this forum mine have been very empathetic and supportive and therefore now I feel I should mention them by name - Hendy Honda - near Portsmouth - and all costs have also been met by Honda. However, I still await with interest for DVSA’s findings with Honda.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything