3 (1.1%)
Advance
8 (3%)
Advance Sport
7 (2.6%)
Crosstar Advance
4 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 260

Author Topic: Which Mk4 Jazz do you own?  (Read 51441 times)

JJazz

• Approved Member
  • Exiled Scot
  • My Honda: 2023 Honda Jazz EX in midnight blue beam metallic
Re: Which Mk4 Jazz do you own?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2021, 09:05:05 PM »
I have ordered my first Honda, the new Honda Jazz 1.5 i-MMD Hybrid EX Midnight Moonbeam Blue Metallic. Hope sat nav up to date. Read no traffic updates. Are they not going to rectify that?.

Expatman

• Approved Member
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2021, 10:44:28 PM »
I have ordered my first Honda, the new Honda Jazz 1.5 i-MMD Hybrid EX Midnight Moonbeam Blue Metallic. Hope sat nav up to date. Read no traffic updates. Are they not going to rectify that?.

No

BestwoodRoadie

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz mk4 Hybrid EX
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2021, 06:13:03 PM »
Which Mk4 Jazz do you own or have on order?

EX

Deathstar

• Approved Member
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2021, 08:10:42 PM »
Wife just picked up her new Crosstar :)

shufty

• Approved Member
  • ...Riding High
  • My Honda: HR-V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2021, 04:52:23 PM »
...Sunlight White Pearl EX, now picked up! :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 11:47:49 AM by shufty »

Jayt43

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2021, 06:32:40 AM »
Picking up a Crosstar two-tone (in crystal red) next week. Based in Hungary I managed to secure a great deal on a showroom car - with delivery mileage only - which had only been at the dealership for 3 months. It also comes with (basic) 5 year free servicing, with the whole package being just over 20K.

Also, Honda Hungary are simultaneously running a promotion to supply winter wheel sets FOC, comprising of not only 4 Nexon winter tyres, but also 16" alloys to go with them (exactly the same as the standard Crosstar rims - so I'll have two sets in total). Value is just over £1000 retail.

Not sure if the offer is available across Europe, but this site seems to cover 10 countries (excluding UK and France): https://www.honda-parts.eu/

I'll have those fitted from the go, so I'll only be able to try the Dunlop summer tyres from spring onwards.

Way back, from 2006 onwards, I was actually a member of Civinfo run by Pottsy. I recognise Kremmen - who is a wonderful contributor on that site - so I'm looking forward to being a part of this community too. Hello to everyone!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 08:03:33 AM by Jayt43 »

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2021, 07:36:59 AM »
What's all this "was"  :D

I'm still there on the Admin team helping run the shop  :)
Let's be careful out there !

Jayt43

• Approved Member
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2021, 08:05:39 AM »
Kremmen - I updated my post to "is" ;D

Actually, good days on Civinfo - but happy that my new Jazz is JDM (in the end I had loads of issues with my Swindon spaceship).

Jeff15

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Very good
  • My Honda: 2022 Jazz EX Midnight Blue
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2021, 12:33:08 PM »
I think the figures above now speak for themselves..... 8)

crotal

• Registered Member
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2021, 06:49:10 PM »
Taffeta White Crosstar. Bought it less than 2 months ago.

Jayt43

• Approved Member
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2021, 03:59:31 PM »
Good tyres. I approve :-)

Nigel

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz ER
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2021, 07:55:55 AM »
I went for the SR rather than the EX as I didn't want the EX's lower profile tyres which are more expensive to replace, give a harsher ride, are more likely to result in wheel rim damage and increase fuel consumption.  Although not a deal breaker, I also don't like the privacy glass which reduces rear visibility slightly and in my opinion makes cars look as though they are being used by the mafia.  I did however want the EX's reversing camera which was a dealer fit for the SR and cost me half the figure shown in the Honda price list.  I would have liked the EX's blind spot monitoring and door mirrors that automatically fold in when the vehicle is locked but it came as a pleasant surprise when I discovered that the SR's mirrors automatically fold out when the ignition is turned back on.  I didn't need the EX's Garmin navigation system as I intended to use Apply Car Play but so far that has been a bit of a disappointment as it won't support Waze and Google Maps properly but Apple Maps and Android phones are OK.

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2021, 08:00:46 AM »
In the past I've always wished for smaller wheels for just the reasons you describe but I've been pleasantly surprised with this Jazz models suspension.

IMO it's better than the 3 Civics it replaces. Maybe not as good as my IS200 or the 3 Xantias I had, but not far off.
Let's be careful out there !

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2021, 01:58:57 PM »
I chose the EX because of the blind spot information and cross traffic monitor. That's also the reason (besides all the "Tupperware") that the Crosstar wasn't considered. I also like a leather steering wheel instead of "plastic".
The 16" rims and tires maybe give a harsher ride than 15", however, comfortable enough for us. For sure clearly more comfortable than its predecessor, a Yaris Hybrid, also on 16". Although I must add that the Jazz was not delivered on the original Yokohama BluEarth tires, but on Vredestein Qatrac all seasons at my request. So, I don't know how it would be on the Yokohamas.
If nothing goes right, go left!

Nigel

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz ER
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2021, 04:36:52 PM »
I chose the EX because of the blind spot information and cross traffic monitor. That's also the reason (besides all the "Tupperware") that the Crosstar wasn't considered. I also like a leather steering wheel instead of "plastic".
The 16" rims and tires maybe give a harsher ride than 15", however, comfortable enough for us. For sure clearly more comfortable than its predecessor, a Yaris Hybrid, also on 16". Although I must add that the Jazz was not delivered on the original Yokohama BluEarth tires, but on Vredestein Qatrac all seasons at my request. So, I don't know how it would be on the Yokohamas.

I forgot about the cross traffic monitor.  Yes I would have liked that as well as the blind spot.  I was sorely tempted to go for the EX as it also had the reversing camera so 3 useful extras in my opinion but I couldn't bring myself to pay for lower profile tyres and privacy glass.  I was neutral on the rest like the leather steering wheel, heated steering wheel & seats, Garmin and shiny door mirrors.

Tags:

anything