Author Topic: 2007 Honda Jazz front sport bumper.  (Read 3061 times)

guest4477

2007 Honda Jazz front sport bumper.
« on: January 22, 2015, 10:27:04 PM »
Hi,has any body got any info on fitting a sport front bumper to a standard Jazz ,many thanks.

guest4324

• Topic Starter
Re: 2007 Honda Jazz front sport bumper.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 10:02:35 AM »
This video shows removing and refitting a sport bumper but I'm not sure if removing a standard bumper is the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2vejxVUyvk

I'm sure some of the modders will know if it's a straight swap or not, it also depends if you already have fog lights.

guest4477

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 08:55:15 PM »
Hi thanks for your reply,i have already watched the video,i dont think i have to many problems i purchased the sport bumper complete with spot/fog lights and grills and the plastic splass gaurds only thing missing being part of the engine under tray which does not look the same as mine,the spot lights i am thinking to just wire into main beam so not breaking any laws,and i also got the side skirts aswell,as you said it would be nice to contact one of the so many modders out there any tips or advice is always most welcome,many thanks Graham.

guest4477

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 09:43:56 PM »
Hi,all repainted and straight forward change over ,front bumper and splash guards side skirts car came new with sport rear bumper,honda stainless kick plates fitted to inner door shuts,mugen stainless outer door handle covers and also genuine rear spoiler all in Satin Silver and slight darken silver coach line.

Tags: