Author Topic: Jazz SatNav phone.  (Read 5152 times)

Don21

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2014 Jazz ESPlus T
Jazz SatNav phone.
« on: December 21, 2014, 07:38:36 AM »
Hello to all. Newbe here. Tried searching through site but unable to find info.

I have a 2014 Jazz ESplus T.

It is fitted with Honda SD navigation system. Picture below.

The screen allows access to various functions.

One of them is bluetooth phone. ( This is NOT the voice activated system, it has to be used via the touch screen ).

The problem is most of the time when calling from the car a ringing tone cannot be heard. The screen shows it is calling and whoever is being called can hear their own phone ringing. I have the full user manual and have adjusted the ring tone levels. Maybe not much of a problem but having to keep looking at the screen when driving not the safest situation. The protocol of the phone connected via bluetooth is as suggested in the full user manual.

I have contacted Honda UK who directed me to Honda handsfree Europe who keep referring me back to the dealer. They have tried everything I have.

Any clever people out there who can offer advise. All suggestions welcome.

Many thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

guest4512

Re: Jazz SatNav phone.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 03:12:19 PM »
Dunno much about the sat nav,  but for that age of car I'd take to the dealer and have them fix it under warranty.

Don21

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2014 Jazz ESPlus T
Re: Jazz SatNav phone.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 09:42:14 AM »
Ho Moob, many thanks for the reply.

I am about to go back to the dealer ( again ) but I was hoping that someone may have had an idea before I did, as I seem to be getting the run around as the dealer refers me to Honda UK, who then refers me to Honda handsfree europe, who then refers me to the dealer.

When ( if (I get a solution I will post here.

Many thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tags:

anything