Author Topic: Getting a DAB radio fitted into your Honda Jazz  (Read 6613 times)

GSX600FMAN

• 2014 Jazz Hybrid GP1
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: GE6 1.4EX, GG6 1.4EX. Now Jazz Hybrid (2014) April 2019
Getting a DAB radio fitted into your Honda Jazz
« on: November 12, 2014, 08:59:11 PM »
When I got my Jazz (GE6) a few years back I spent a lot of time trying to find a Navigation system that had a DAB (UK version RHD). Anyway I just used my Phones or PDA for the navigation, which is far superior to the usual supplied. Anyway.... I finally found a DAB system to fit the Jazz, exactly. Called AutoDAB, ( autodab.com )you get all the cables and connectors to content to tyeh Jazz steering wheel controls. Model number is DAB-H02. Search for it via your usual places. I fitted it on a nice sunny day after pulling off the radio/console, dropping down the Glove box (easy peasy) and threading the aerial to the nearside front quarter light. I tuned mine into and saved on station 6. Also the info comes up on the Jazz's normal radio display. The only disadvantage I have discovered is that I don't get the TA (traffic Announcements)  :( . If I think traffic is going to be bad I revert back to FM for the RDS TA.
There's loads of stations out there, but I like listening to the comedies on Radio 4extra.
Thankfully our new Civic 1.4EX has DAB built in.

Tags:

anything