Author Topic: Hello from Switzerland  (Read 2697 times)

guest4324

Hello from Switzerland
« on: October 18, 2013, 02:37:59 PM »
Hello everybody,

I bought our 2009 1.4 sport about 5 months ago and just joined the site this week. It's great to be in touch with the UK still and while it's been boring at work this week I've already been replying to people and added pictures of my car on the gallery. Very happy with the car, I had a 1994 Prelude some years ago which I loved and my mum has had a GD Jazz  for a few years with alloys, tinted windows and rear spoiler and she's 70 next year!
 The Jazz is perfect now that I have a family but travel to work alone so economy and size both fitted the bill. It replaced a 2002 Focus estate which was very reliable but less space inside the cabin!
 I'll take some new photo's soon with some Swiss scenery instead of the dealer photo's!

Garyman

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 ES
Re: Hello from Switzerland
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 03:14:14 PM »
Your Jazz looks like its the 1.4 EX model- are they called Sport in Switzerland?

guest4324

• Topic Starter
Re: Hello from Switzerland
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 03:25:18 PM »
The models all have different names here! The basic model is called Comfort, next is Elegance, then Exclusive and then Sport. I don't know the specs in UK but mine has Automatic A/C, no glass roof, 6airbags, Stability control, Elec parking mirrors and the body kit with different front and rear bumpers and side skirts and 16" alloys. The new sport now has a bodykit the same as the UK.
I think in Asia and Aussie the model is also called sport but I might be wrong.

Tags:

anything