Author Topic: Short impression of my mark 4  (Read 920 times)

plasma

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2023 mark 4
Short impression of my mark 4
« on: July 23, 2023, 02:36:08 PM »
Well you were all completely correct the mark 4 is superb, it’s in a different league to my last mark 3 , and I thought that one was great.

Things I most like are the very easy way to drive it ,in traffic it’s magic. The bottom end power is great,it very much like my Triumph motorcycle, it just punches out of corners, no delay waiting for the power,brakes are good, but there again the brakes were good on my mark 3.I know it’s early days as I have only done 200 miles .

Up to now there is a couple of things I don’t like, the hand book is very poor , I have never seen one as bad, and I don’t like the bits of glued up string that hold up the boot cover, the mark 3 had the same thing,Honda should do something better , it looks very tacky.

Plasma

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
Re: Short impression of my mark 4
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2023, 03:18:32 PM »
I agree about the boot cover string.

On the 9G Civic those bits of string has plastic clips that slotted on and off the side pegs with ease. These MK4 loops are fiddly to put on and off the pegs.

Penny pinching design.
Let's be careful out there !

Derkie54

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 1.5i-MMD Jazz SR (Shining Grey)
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2023, 04:01:39 PM »
Thought (as the others did) you would like it.
It's great if you want a relaxed journey and it's also very nippy when you want it to be.
Very good MPG and it retains the magic seats that the other makes don't offer.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 04:03:23 PM by Derkie54 »
It will be alright in the end, if it's not alright then it's not the end !

pasqui

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz Crosstar 2022
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2023, 05:42:56 PM »
I had a good impression of my Crosstar 2022. Like 7/10. Until I rented two cars from other major brands. I found many trivial design mistakes and generally they appear to be much behind Honda.
I am much happier now :D

davejazz

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: jazz EX 1.5 May 22 in boring black!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2023, 08:43:55 PM »
Well you were all completely correct the mark 4 is superb, it’s in a different league to my last mark 3 , and I thought that one was great.

Plasma,

Don’t forget to update your profile, to your new red shiny toy, ( or perhaps you are going to reject it, and demand your trusted MK 3 manual back)?...... Yeh right!

Enjoy.

Plasma

Tags:

anything