Author Topic: 2022 HR-V  (Read 9845 times)

Karoq

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Was HR-V e:HEV. 7 Hondas owned in the past. Currently CR-V SR. 2022 E:HEV
Re: 2022 HR-V
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2021, 10:35:41 AM »
Expatman,
When I saw it in the dealer I was surprised at the size of the boot. I think the litres are down due to the sloping roof line.
The actual area of the boot floor struck me as being not far off that of the Karoq which, officially is over 400L.
Kremmen.
Fuel tank is under the front seats.
Dip Mech Eng (automotive)

Expatman

• Approved Member
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2021, 11:57:00 AM »
Expatman,
When I saw it in the dealer I was surprised at the size of the boot. I think the litres are down due to the sloping roof line.
The actual area of the boot floor struck me as being not far off that of the Karoq which, officially is over 400L.
Kremmen.
Fuel tank is under the front seats.
Thanks - I am a bit wary of quoted “litres” because in many instances the shape of the boot defines how many bags etc. can be stowed. I remember having a car many years ago that had a multi litre boot but it was so shallow that it was impossible to carry much in it at all.
Some of the road testers check how many carry on type bags a boot will hold but I haven’t seen any of those yet on YouTube.

Karoq

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Was HR-V e:HEV. 7 Hondas owned in the past. Currently CR-V SR. 2022 E:HEV
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2021, 01:58:20 PM »
He measures it from 6mins 55secs.
There are loads of videos on YouTube showing suitcases and bikes. Just have a hunt.
Dip Mech Eng (automotive)

Expatman

• Approved Member
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2021, 03:28:44 PM »
He measures it from 6mins 55secs.
There are loads of videos on YouTube showing suitcases and bikes. Just have a hunt.
Thanks - I think I have watched almost every one of the videos which are useful but not comprehensive, OSV and Autobears are ones I usually look at but not tested the HR-V yet. Plenty of time before I decide so will check new reviews as they appear.

Tags: