Author Topic: Adjustments possible to suspension and legroom?  (Read 521 times)

ChasingDopamine

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz S I-VTEC 2016
Adjustments possible to suspension and legroom?
« on: March 29, 2022, 02:05:04 PM »
Hi all,

I currently have a 2016 honda jazz s. I love the car except for two issues I'm trying to improve.

1) The ride feels very stiff compared to other cars I've driven.  I can almost feel the texture of the road and as soon as there is a small pothole or bump it sends a jolt through my brain like I just missed a step on the stairs.  Is there anything I can do about this? I heard a few people suggest loading a bag of gravel in the back. Is there a driving mode or modification I can make? My tyres are Nblue hd plus 185/60R15.

2) I'm struggling to find a comfortable driving postion. I'm 6 3 with long legs and short arms. I have to set the seat all the way back, tilt the backrest quite far and bring the steering wheel all the way forward.  The problem is there is a point where I feel I can't extend my legs and can't reach the gearstick at the same time.   There's so much room behind the driver's seat but it seems unfortunate the seat rail is so far forward.  Is it possible to remount the seat further away?

Thank you for your time, any advice would be appreciated.

Tags: