Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 893 times)

hypohamish

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 2017 Jazz Mk3 1.3 i-VTEC EX CVT
Hello there!
« on: May 04, 2021, 02:21:10 PM »
My partner and I recently bought our first car together, after me not owning one since I passed my test (5 years ago), and her not owning one since she moved here from Australia (4 years ago!)

In the past when I was on my L's, I had a '98 Ford Fiesta, and then I had a '06 Vauxhall Vectra at one point too.

After I passed my test, I weirdly found myself no longer needing a car (moved to London), but I've driven a wide breadth of hire cars over the last 5 years, covering tens of thousands of miles in one way or another (such as road trips in the UK, in the US, France & Germany, to name a few).

We're usually quite the travellers, and given everything globally is still a bit locked up, but the UK is slowly opening, we figured we'd focus on some UK based holidays for a bit, so, we bought a car here!

We picked up a 2017 Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC EX CVT (so from my understanding, that's a Mk3!). Had to go down the automatic route as the partner can't drive manuals.

Here to learn all sorts of tips and tricks to get the car into its best position and enjoy it the most!

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 03:33:10 PM »
Welcome. I am sure you will enjoy your Jazz, and here's hoping you have plenty of happy and safe miles.

Westy36

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Extremely good !!
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz 1.4 ES Silver
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 04:53:38 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  :D

It will be a great vehicle to explore the UK with. Enjoy.

GGT

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2020 Jazz EX NAVI CVT
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 07:35:52 PM »
Welcome. I'm pretty new here myself but already I've picked up useful information from the forum. Everybody here seems friendly and helpful. I'm sure you'll enjoy being here.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 07:38:11 PM by GGT »

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 11:44:34 AM »
Hello and welcome. :)

Tags:

anything