17 (14.8%)
EX
50 (43.5%)
Crosstar EX
42 (36.5%)
Non-UK model
5 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Which Mk4 Jazz do you own?  (Read 6967 times)

Nigel

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz ER
Re: Which Mk4 Jazz do you own?
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2021, 04:36:52 PM »
I chose the EX because of the blind spot information and cross traffic monitor. That's also the reason (besides all the "Tupperware") that the Crosstar wasn't considered. I also like a leather steering wheel instead of "plastic".
The 16" rims and tires maybe give a harsher ride than 15", however, comfortable enough for us. For sure clearly more comfortable than its predecessor, a Yaris Hybrid, also on 16". Although I must add that the Jazz was not delivered on the original Yokohama BluEarth tires, but on Vredestein Qatrac all seasons at my request. So, I don't know how it would be on the Yokohamas.

I forgot about the cross traffic monitor.  Yes I would have liked that as well as the blind spot.  I was sorely tempted to go for the EX as it also had the reversing camera so 3 useful extras in my opinion but I couldn't bring myself to pay for lower profile tyres and privacy glass.  I was neutral on the rest like the leather steering wheel, heated steering wheel & seats, Garmin and shiny door mirrors.

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2021, 05:14:10 PM »
I went for the EX because being a low mileage driver now, this will be with me for a while, I would always be wishing I'd got all the toys.

I like the privacy glass, never had it before, saves dipping the mirror. Plus it's .... private.

When I think back, I was doing 30k a year back in the 70's, now, only about 3k a year max.
Let's be careful out there!

PaulC

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz eHEV Luxe
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2021, 09:32:10 PM »
Picking up a Honda Jazz e:HEV Luxe hybrid tomorrow
This is the only Jazz hybrid sold in New Zealand; the CrossStar and the lower spec Jazz are still 100% internal combustion engine.
The e:HEV is the equivalent of the top specification UK Honda Jazz.
Not sure if the software will be the same as for the UK Honda Jazz

Kremmen

• Approved Member
  • Civinfo interloper
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MY22 Jazz EX
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2021, 04:01:38 AM »
The Luxe version I've seen online is the version I'd have liked.

The black/brown interior looks the nicest of all the interiors I've seen.

NZ also get the black front cup holders that Honda refuse to send to the UK.
Let's be careful out there!

PaulC

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz eHEV Luxe
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2021, 07:01:00 PM »
My New Zealand Jazz hybrid only comes with a paper manual, no PDF - countries referenced in the manual are New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau and Africa so I think my Jazz is the "minor countries of the rest of the world" version.
I will post a list of the major differences to the UK version of the Jazz after I have read the 500 page manual  (I have downloaded the PDF of the UK Jazz)

Tags: