Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Oil
« Last post by cristispot on Today at 10:33:34 AM »
If i'm not mistaken, Honda recommends oil that has A5/B5 specs, so i wouldn't just top up with any oil you could find, i would try to find one that has the above mentioned specs.
What you can do, after a longer drive, park the car and put your hand on each alloy, one by one and notice if there's a difference in temperature. If one of them is hot compared to others that are say warm, then you can bet there's an issue with your caliper.
New Members / Re: Hello everyone
« Last post by peteo48 on Today at 10:05:20 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing your "mods"
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Ridiculous insurance renewal costs
« Last post by Karoq on Today at 10:00:50 AM »
Aviva promise to treat existing customers the same way as new ones.
So many Insurance companies think "We have had this sucker for years so we'll rip him off and he'll never notice."
Well this sucker does!!
My HR-V e:HEV cost me £285 when I went on telephone only policy with Aviva via the Meerkats. To transfer from my Karoq to the HR-V on the same Aviva policy it went from
£252 to £379!!!! :o
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: how do i install remote locking system?
« Last post by gd3jazz on Today at 09:47:26 AM »
Alright all good RichardFrost.
Honda HR-V 2021- / Re: HR-V e:HEV vs Crosstar
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 09:45:45 AM »
and no doubt this will not be retro installed  :(
« Last post by Kremmen on Today at 09:43:02 AM »
What I don't get with these companies is, you have a good record, no claims for many many years, so the likelihood is it's money in the bank for them but they force you away with a silly quote.

Is this computer driven as when you phone they can correct it.
Honda HR-V 2021- / Re: HR-V e:HEV vs Crosstar
« Last post by John Ratsey on Today at 09:32:30 AM »
HR-V does not have Garmin navigation it has HERE navigation which includes Traffic via internet connected tether phone, that is also how you can update regions of the map as well as a full map via USB.
My HR-V came with June 2020 mapping and I spent about 1.5 hours updating it to June 22 maps (issue date). I can understand why the dealer doesn't do this: The map updates are specific to each VIN.

Unfortunately, the HERE navigation instructions are similar to Garmin's where, if the system can dream up a name for a road, then it will use it in preference to the number which makes it difficult to relate the verbal instructions to the road signs.
« Last post by njf16154 on Today at 08:52:40 AM »
So this year's renewal quotes have just come in for me with my Crosstar and my wife's Hyundai i10. We're both with GA and have been for several years. The i10 has gone up by 8% and my Crosstar by 36%  :o By switching to the AA we'll essentially pay the same as last year and save about £100 - no brainer really ::)
@TG was one of the most helpful, knowledgeable and genuinely nice people on this forum. Even offered once to come in person to help fix the issue I was having. Unfortunately, for reasons I donít want to go into, he chose to leave this forum. I think you will need to look elsewhere for your images, sorry.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10