Author Topic: What is this bush / connector called?  (Read 1582 times)

JazzyJJ

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 EX CVT
What is this bush / connector called?
« on: May 04, 2024, 01:14:26 PM »
The yellow arrow is missing. Pink is what is should be as on other side. Anyone know whats its called?

The bolt just above and right of it was sitting there unscrewed and I had to screw it back in. Could the fact that the connector is missing cause enough vibration for it to unscrew itself or they forgot both. Im surprised the bolt was still there after all this time.

The front bumper was changed back in early '23 but its been serviced since last May so strange. Can only think they forgot to put it back in or broke it and didnt replace it?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 01:22:22 PM by JazzyJJ »

tom65

• Registered Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: MK 3 Jazz ex navi CVT Jan 2020
Re: What is this bush / connector called?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2024, 03:11:32 PM »
I can’t name what called but I can confirm that it’s missing.

jazzaro

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: GK3 Jazz 1.3 6m Elegance Navi grey.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2024, 03:12:33 PM »
The yellow arrow is missing. Pink is what is should be as on other side. Anyone know whats its called?

The bolt just above and right of it was sitting there unscrewed and I had to screw it back in. Could the fact that the connector is missing cause enough vibration for it to unscrew itself or they forgot both. Im surprised the bolt was still there after all this time.

The front bumper was changed back in early '23 but its been serviced since last May so strange. Can only think they forgot to put it back in or broke it and didnt replace it?
Could be nr 7 and nr 8?
https://www.parts-honda.uk/honda-cars/JAZZ/2017/14-EXECUTIVE/UPHOLSTERY/FRONT-GRILLE-MOLDING-2-/30747/B451/5/30747

monkeydave

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 68 Plate Jazz S White Orchid Pearl
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2024, 07:06:15 PM »
10mm push body panel clip

get them in halfords 10 for a £5

Tags:

anything