Author Topic: exhaust  (Read 833 times)

Standy456

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda jazz si 1.4 vtec
exhaust
« on: July 02, 2020, 09:28:46 PM »
Could some1 help me with exhaust please ..Isit okay to just fit a good back box to the standard exhaust? Or better to buy one all way through?

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Re: exhaust
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 09:42:03 PM »
If it's for show, just change the rear box. If it's for performance, I wouldn't bother. The power increase from a performance exhaust without a gas flowed head and other mods wouldn't justify the price.

Standy456

• Topic Starter
  • Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda jazz si 1.4 vtec
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 03:48:52 PM »
Cheers pal its just for a little noise didnt want to buy the spoon n1 and pipe for likr 1000 before do anything else lol. Is there much you can do to the 1.4 pal ? Or is looks the way ? Fell in love with the jap car scene

bill ericay

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2016 Civic Sport 1.8 Orchid White
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 04:25:43 PM »
I think you will find most of the members of this forum are not into modding / tuning the Jazz.
However  look here https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/  where there is a lot more information which will help.
When I had my Jazz 4 years ago, I can only remember 2 or 3 members who actually modded their cars.

sparky Paul

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2015 GG6 Jazz EX 1.4 I-VTEC / 2008 GE3 Jazz SE 1.4 i-DSI
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 05:50:25 PM »
I think you will find most of the members of this forum are not into modding / tuning the Jazz.
However  look here https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/  where there is a lot more information which will help.

+1

Not much modding on here, they're much more enthusiastic on fitfreaks!

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 06:44:10 PM »
Cheers pal its just for a little noise
The new noise regulations will put a stop to that I am afraid. The intention is to install Noise Cameras (like speed cameras) which will measure the decibels as you drive past and if you exceed the noise limit you will get a fine in the post.

Tags: