Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: MPG for those interested
« Last post by aphybrid on Today at 09:12:00 AM »
My latest update to history. Looks like evening out for summer running around the 54.41 level.

Still very pleasant troubl free motoring
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Bonnet sensor
« Last post by chrisv on Today at 09:04:33 AM »
Hi,
Yes the times have gone when you could lift the bonnet and fix it yourself, nowadays the mechanic plugs in the computer and replaces what it says it needs, no thought to repairing the parts.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Space saving wheel
« Last post by fatal on Today at 12:40:53 AM »
I have a 2019 model, I replaced the standard glue/sealant and air pump with a space saver, wheel brace and jack bought off Ebay. I junked the polystyrene holder as it took up too much space. I do carry the air pump and a puncture repair kit as well.
There's no fastener to hold down the wheel, which I pad out with tools, fluorescent waistcoat etc. Nothing rattles or moves about. The boot floor still lays flat over it. I have two heavy duty bungee cords stretched diagonally across the boot floor panel which I use to hold things secure.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Power Window Failure
« Last post by stefan on May 15, 2024, 10:11:39 PM »
Thanks both. The day after writing the original post, I solved the issue by wiggling the wiring loom with the door open. Weak connections, perhaps? It is odd for a new car like this, but I haven't thought about it since.

Otherwise, I am very happy with the car.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Engine Clatter
« Last post by c.lday44 on May 15, 2024, 09:02:33 PM »
Did you manage to locate and fix the causes the noise ?  Was it a regular tick or more general. I may have something similar.

I haven't found the exact cause but It's never been an actual issue, just doesn't sound nice. It goes away after it's warmed up and been driven for a while. There's a slight vibration from 2-2.5k rpm when revving in neutral which makes me think it's some sort of pulley.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by dfconnolly on May 15, 2024, 08:43:15 PM »
There is an interesting video on this scenario on YouTube……

Search using “ Honda Hybrid Brake Problem/Recall - Expensive Brake Servo / Feel Simulator Fault. Are you Affected?”

As UK owners we need to keep pushing to get this covered as a no cost repair/ extended warranty claim FOC
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Spare wheel foam insert
« Last post by jazzyb88 on May 15, 2024, 08:24:51 PM »
Hi,

Does anyone have the foam insert for sale for the space saver wheel on a 2015-2018 Jazz? If not, I will go down the route of creating something myself (I have read the older threads on here about using ply). Just wanted to ask as wanted to keep it stock  :)

Thanks

I have one and based in the West Midlands, are you close?

Just on the outskirts of the M25, close to Watford. Is a courier an option? Otherwise might have to wait for something to turn up closer  ::)
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by jazzyb88 on May 15, 2024, 08:22:16 PM »
Just two questions I had before installing it, where did you route the two additional USB ports to? Did you just bring them out by the footwell or cut a notch into the existing USB + 12v ports and bring it out there?

Do you know if the factory USB port by the 12v will support connecting your phone for Carplay / AA if you wire it into the HU using the included adaptor?

I've watched a few install videos and having previously done a sound system upgrade + change HU on another car, I have most of the tools to hand.

There are 3 USB connections on the rear of the Joying. I connected 2 to my Honda loom supplying the 2 onboard USB sockets, the remaining one I ran one of the supplied cables into the glovebox. Neither of the onboard sockets supplied enough power to charge an iPhone 15 Pro and TBH I haven’t used wired CarPlay so can’t help there.
You are only supplied with one cable that connects directly to Honda USB loom,so if you wish to use both onboard sockets you need to order another cable.

Ah ok I plan to use the wired method so I will stick with the one adaptor they supply and the one in the armrest can remain redundant then
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Spare wheel foam insert
« Last post by Gzbev on May 15, 2024, 07:41:55 PM »
Hi,

Does anyone have the foam insert for sale for the space saver wheel on a 2015-2018 Jazz? If not, I will go down the route of creating something myself (I have read the older threads on here about using ply). Just wanted to ask as wanted to keep it stock  :)

Thanks

I have one and based in the West Midlands, are you close?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Battery fan loud at speed over 60 km/h
« Last post by Lincolnshire Rambler on May 15, 2024, 06:45:57 PM »
Gosh think i need a hearing test as i never knew the jazz had a fan for the HV battery .  But i always have the radio or apple car play on …
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10