Author Topic: Formula 1: Drive To Survive.  (Read 608 times)

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
Formula 1: Drive To Survive.
« on: March 19, 2020, 10:30:36 PM »
If you haven't had a look at the Netflix series Formula 1: Drive To Survive, I strongly recommend it. It is a real fly on the wall look at Formula 1 racing. It concentrates on the behind the scenes footage of the teams, usually following the fortunes of two similarly matched teams or two similarly matched drivers. There is not a lot of race footage but what there is is fantastic, as if it was shot for a movie. Series 1 follows the 2018 season, and Season 2 2019. I am up to Silverstone in Season 1, as of tonight. Each programme is about 40 minutes long.
If you enjoy motorsport at all this is definitely worth 40 minutes of your life to check out.

MicktheMonster

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2018 jazz 1.3S, 2009 Civic 2.2D SE
Re: Formula 1: Drive To Survive.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 11:07:59 AM »
I can second this recommendation, I watched the first season, haven't started the second one yet, I thought it was excellent. Good call Jocko.

richardfrost

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Black 2005 1.4 SE RIP
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 03:05:30 PM »
I understand some of the F1 engineering teams have volunteered to help build ventilators.

Jocko

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 04:26:40 PM »
They are brilliant engineering companies with nothing to do for the next few months and are used to swapping technologies.

Tags: