Author Topic: Honda jazz 2009 jerking  (Read 2483 times)

Viktor98

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: Honda jazz 2009 (i-shift)
Honda jazz 2009 jerking
« on: April 11, 2024, 04:53:25 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm asking for help..
 My Jazz 2009 i-shift is jerking. I'm already tired, I changed the clutch and Slave cylinder. I did i-SHIFT System Learning (Static and dynamic mode) , after learning for 3 days the car drives without jerking, and then it starts jerking again for no reason.

I also examined the actuator for wear of the brushes and mechanical wear of the actuator itself - everything is normal. I read the error codes, this is the data I received: P19FF - the clutch friction coefficient learning value is outside the permissible range; P19E6 - clutch temperature too high (more than 300C) - I also sometimes get this error on the road, most often on the highway, when the car drives for a long time at approximately the same speed, the transmission switches to 4th gear (mechanical control) and I need stop and turn off/on the ignition and the problem disappears.

Maybe can anyone tell me what this could be and who can diagnose and repair it correctly for me?

Please don't tell me that I should get rid of this car, I know it😌
Just share the contact of a mechanic who knows everything about the Honda Jazz, thank you!

jazzphil

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz GE
Re: Honda jazz 2009 jerking
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 05:26:15 PM »
A long shot, but I had this symptom when I first bought my Jazz.  Turned out to be old/poor fuel.  After a couple of fills with good quality petrol the problem disappeared...

Westy36

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Extremely good !!
  • My Honda: 2013 Jazz 1.4 ES Silver
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 09:36:26 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Ive not a lot of knowledge about the auto box, however, I have read that it does need frequent oil changes to ensure it works properly. That might be the easiest place to start to see if it helps if it has not had a change recently.

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 11:14:24 AM »
Find the chap who diagnosed the trade cars in your area
Get a scan if your car by an expert, then proceed.

123Drive!

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.4 ES i-Shift
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2024, 12:51:01 AM »
Can you explain when it is jerking? My 2009 i-shift is jerking when gear change but if you lift off the gas before gear change then it seems smoother. Also using Shell V-power seems to make the car less jerky. Other then that, change both actuators may be the only way to solve this problem.

Tags: