Author Topic: Cold start  (Read 713 times)

Roddy0000

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2017 Honda jazz my 3 CVT
Cold start
« on: January 06, 2020, 07:50:50 PM »
Hi, not sure whether this exact problem has been discussed but here goes. In the last week on a couple of occasions when starting from cold, once in the garage and once out today, the engine revs started quite low and then speeded up to normal speed on choke. We went out this afternoon, did half hour journey, stopped for about half an hour and half hour journeyed back. Left car outside tonight in the damp for a couple of hours and went to start it tonight and did the same. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Many thanks. Rod

Roddy0000

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2017 Honda jazz my 3 CVT
Re: Cold start
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 08:00:04 PM »
Hi, not sure whether this exact problem has been discussed but here goes. In the last week on a couple of occasions when starting from cold, once in the garage and once out today, the engine revs started quite low and then speeded up to normal speed on choke. We went out this afternoon, did half hour journey, stopped for about half an hour and half hour journeyed back. Left car outside tonight in the damp for a couple of hours and went to start it tonight and did the same. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Many thanks. Rod
Sorry should have gone into 2015-20 section as it is jazz mk3 2017 CVT

Tags:

anything