Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Thanks, also the +B is one that I need to connect for night time recording. Is that right?
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51lVHSleZEL._SY500_.jpg
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by eskatephil on Today at 11:45:12 AM »
I use both wired and wireless CarPlay depending on the driver of the car -> wireless for my partner when she uses the car for work and wired for me when I occasionally drive + wired has less latency if I remember correctly
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Opinions on CVT noise
« Last post by PotentialBuyer on Today at 11:30:26 AM »
Mine made this noise, after changing the oil the noise went away a week or so later.

Thanks for that. Just for clarity, the transmission fluid was changed rather than engine oil?

If so, was that a regular change of fluid, or a full flush of the transmission?
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Opinions on CVT noise
« Last post by stevieboyyyy on Today at 10:32:41 AM »
Mine made this noise, after changing the oil the noise went away a week or so later.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Another spare wheel thread!
« Last post by stevieboyyyy on Today at 10:30:38 AM »
Hi Folks, thank you for all the info!

I have a UK 2012 Honda Jazz.

Will a 185/55 R16 fit in the wheel well?

Oddly there is a jack, and tools, polystyrene, and a boot liner, but no spare wheel.

Have had two punctures in 6 months despite only 2k miles.

Have got a push plug kit, screw in plugs, and tyre weld - but this wouldn't have saved either scenario!

Thank you!
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by Pegasakidis on Today at 10:16:27 AM »
at the same thought, i bought it from ali but cheaper
 mine is left hand drive, but just to have a taste, this is another good option, especially if you have steering wheel controls

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EzY42BV

Στάλθηκε από το 22101316G μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Spare wheel foam insert
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 09:39:58 AM »
Best bet ask at your local breakers yard, or if you wish try online auction sites.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by UKjim on Today at 09:39:36 AM »
The cable you are showing is the same as the one supplied with the Joying.

Why would you want to use one port for the CarPlay, as it is wireless CarPlay so you don’t plug in your phone?

There are 3 USB ports on the Joying, you receive  one adapter as per your picture and 2 long plug to socket cables you can feed into the glovebox or some other convenient location.

I have found that the onboard USB sockets when connected to the adapter cables do not have the power to charge my iPhone 15 Pro.

I have not used the built in microphone as I already had one installed from my previous head unit as they all use the same connection. Very easy to install an external mic, the internal one isn’t much good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: sunglasses for driving
« Last post by ColinB on Today at 09:25:33 AM »
Wasn't aware of that either.
https://www.transitions.com/en-gb/products/drivewear-transitions/
Seems like they combine polarisation and photochromic properties, which sounds good. The downside (there's always one) is that they shouldn't be used at night because of the permanent tint.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Spare wheel foam insert
« Last post by jazzyb88 on Today at 09:25:02 AM »
Hi,

Does anyone have the foam insert for sale for the space saver wheel on a 2015-2018 Jazz? If not, I will go down the route of creating something myself (I have read the older threads on here about using ply). Just wanted to ask as wanted to keep it stock  :)

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything