Author Topic: Honda Jazz 2018 - Remove Change Language Prompt from Startup Screen  (Read 3508 times)

barcam

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Sport Navi CVT 2018
I keep hitting the Change language prompt on the initial startup instead of the "OK".

Is their any way to move this back into the System Menus?

I don't really understand why this function is available all the time as its something you only want to do once.

andruec

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: (ex)Jazz Mk3 EX-t
Re: Honda Jazz 2018 - Remove Change Language Prompt from Startup Screen
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 04:41:43 PM »
Sadly not. In over two years of ownership I've only actually hit 'Change Language' once but this morning for instance I had to stab at the screen several times before my fingers found 'Ok'. Which given its size and my familiarity with touch technology is pretty depressing :(

It's not much better with the climate control 'buttons' :(

Stupid Honda.

barcam

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Sport Navi CVT 2018
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 05:34:06 PM »
Oh well thanks for that info. Most mornings no problem but did it twice to day.

The other thing that annoys me is having to hit OK each time I start the car to get the screen active. I am quite able to remember the warning message so I don't need to get it rammed down my throat each time I start the car.

andruec

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: (ex)Jazz Mk3 EX-t
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 09:05:50 PM »
Oh well thanks for that info. Most mornings no problem but did it twice to day.

The other thing that annoys me is having to hit OK each time I start the car to get the screen active. I am quite able to remember the warning message so I don't need to get it rammed down my throat each time I start the car.
Also if you ignore it the screen eventually goes off. Except for the time which is - barely - visible in the top right. If it defaulted to a full size clock I'd actually be happy to leave it.

Tags:

anything