Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / rear washer
« Last post by monkeydave on Today at 01:39:44 AM »
if i use my rear washer it runs the motor for a few seconds before any water comes out which is probably normal as its got a long way to go to the back, but if you squirt if again after 30 seconds it takes the same time to come out again which is odd as the water should remain in the pipe i would have thought

anyone else experience this ?

i was just worried about the pump burning out or something, but it must have water in it so it should be ok

the front washers are instant

does it just have one pump for the front and rear or two pumps one for each end?

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: HR-V eHEV----for those interested.
« Last post by DERMOT on September 24, 2021, 10:09:57 PM »
Apologies for continuing with deviation.

Link for review of the new civic, that extends the jazz / hr v design. Plenty of shared controls. Seat design keeps the jazz 4 unsportiness / retro ness, simple horizontal dash, low scuttle, simple door cards.
So the hr v is building out a nice ehev family.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/comparison-test/a37418355/2022-honda-civic-vs-2021-hyundai-elantra-mazda-3-nissan-sentra-toyota-corolla-volkswagen-jetta-compared/

« Last post by NoelM on September 24, 2021, 08:55:34 PM »
Only one owner of an old Ford Focus diesel?  ;D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
« Last post by Jazzik on September 24, 2021, 08:48:54 PM »
Only one owner of an old Ford Focus diesel?  ;D
« Last post by Gamifier on September 24, 2021, 08:41:36 PM »
This HRV is just a stretched jazz without a stretched boot.
It is also expensive and consumes as much as new diesel engines.

Who agrees?
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Brexit
« Last post by culzean on September 24, 2021, 07:47:29 PM »
All I want to know is :
Can I buy mint imperials now.  :)

Only in packs of 10...
« Last post by Karoq on September 24, 2021, 07:41:38 PM »
There is a ship on it's way, currently heading for Nicosia and due in Bristol on the 6th October and into Southampton on 26th October with a load of demonstrators and showroom stock for dealers. Rumours abound, some say customers will get their cars late November and H.U.K personnel are quoting January.

Basically, the general opinion is that Honda are making a complete dogs dinner of this launch, probably caused by the semi-conductor shortage.

It does not, however excuse the very late arrival of the configurator and even less of two glaring errors therein. No hard copy brochures and only on line version meant to be available this coming week.

The cart has been put very firmly before the horse, as you could order the new HR-V in August with no configurator and very little information available. I ordered mine on the 13th August and was the first one to do so in my dealers. With, I hasten to add, a RETURNABLE deposit if I don't like it when I drive it. which I hope will be 2nd or 3rd week in October.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Which car survey - Crosstar = most satisfying small car
« Last post by Jazzik on September 24, 2021, 07:24:23 PM »
Today I spotted the first (next to our own, of course) Jazz Mk4 in the wild in our residence Toruń!
It was a white Crosstar with black roof.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Hello Mk3 Owners!
« Last post by Downsizer on September 24, 2021, 06:55:37 PM »
No problems with mine over 48,000 miles.  You will find the accelerator pedal response different because of the way the engine is tuned.  I would strongly recommend a cvt version to give lower revs at motorway speeds.  My true overall fuel consumption from new is 52 mpg with average speed of 33 mph. I chose the SE version without satnav as I have a portable Garmin unit and I didnít want the EX extras.
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Brexit
« Last post by Derkie54 on September 24, 2021, 06:54:16 PM »
All I want to know is :
Can I buy mint imperials now.  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10