When Do You Think The HRV Will Be At Dealers

July
August
September
October
November
December
2016 Cos It's Been Delayed

Author Topic: HRV Release Date  (Read 7983 times)

fut1a

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2016 EX the wifes
HRV Release Date
« on: June 04, 2015, 08:35:57 PM »
When do you think the HRV will be released?

Got an e-mail from Honda last week giving some info on the HRV but not the info that people want, prices and release date. All you read about is that it will be on sale Summer 2015, well summer 2015 is here and there is still no info.

Personally I think Honda are making a mistake not letting people know when it will be on sale.

csp

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Average 63 mpg
  • My Honda: Platinum White Jazz e:HEV SR 2020
Re: HRV Release Date
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 09:33:26 AM »
A long time ago Vauxhall announced the Chevette, my friend and I were both interested but there were no delivery dates given and having been triggered into looking at new cars we both ended up buying a new car but not a Vauxhall. Honda must be loosing sales, even if they are offering 2014 model Jazz, CRV and Civic at discount at the moment. It is about time they came clean and said when the new models would be introduced.

dave456

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: jazz 1.4 es 2006 cvt
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 10:06:03 AM »
on the new honda advert for the  HRV release date it say 30/06/2015 on tv last night

fut1a

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 09:20:31 AM »
I have not seen an advert yet.

You would have thought they would have updated their website to say it's being released instead of the car is not far going on sale.

fut1a

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 02:59:01 PM »
on the new honda advert for the  HRV release date it say 30/06/2015 on tv last night

Still haven't seen any advert yet, and according to my Honda dealer it isn't coming out in June. Are you sure you were not dreaming :)

Defender

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 1.4 EX CVT
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 07:08:30 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing it up close and personal, I can't see it being launched from mid July or August as that's peak holiday season?

2011 1.4 EX CVT in Metalic Mushroom (Urban Titanium).

guest5251

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 05:00:38 PM »
car manufacturers are weird,mercedes had the same approach with the new A class a few years ago you, would of thought they would advertise upcoming prices & release dates to keep interest in the new model,if your in the market for a new car and its a choice between 2 makes but one company wont give a date when you can view you will choose the other manufacturer,and in the world we live in today no company can afford to lose a sale.

Ozzie

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 HS, 2015 HS-T, now in a VW T-Roc
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 08:49:45 PM »

When are we getting release dates for the HRV and new Jazz models??
Ozzie

Honda UK: Hi Ozzie, we don't have any exact dates but the new Jazz is due out in August with the HR-V to follow in September.

Tags:

anything