Author Topic: Advice for newly bought 15 plate Jazz with a possible faulty injector  (Read 880 times)

Del Boy 44

• Registered Member
  • My Honda: 1.4 ES Plus 2015
Recently bought a Honda Used Approved Mk2 15 plate Jazz, 25k miles; in the hope of finding  a reliable car. Bought car with one year Honda Assistance  and warranty. Anyway, had Eng Check Light with VSA light on today. Breakdown cover said issue was a misfire. Car was towed to a Honda Service Centre and they have said that is a faulty injector. Part on order. Assuming just an injector is faulty, is there a test/check that I should push for to check the other injectors are functioning correctly? I read something that there might be but just double checking before i ask the service centre. Car passed their pre-purchase inspection but is there anything  else i should
ask them to check now? Only had the car a few weeks so any guidance appreciated. A bit gutted this happened. If you can't tell, I have limited  knowledge about cars so kind and helpful responses appreciated.

jaytee

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2012 1.4 es
Re: Advice for newly bought 15 plate Jazz with a possible faulty injector
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 11:58:52 AM »
had  same problem, 1 injector from Honda was £300, had spark plugs replaced as well,all  good now. The fault code only showed 1 injector fault, so others should be fine.

Tags:

anything