Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Nicksey on Today at 11:59:52 AM »
I just got a really good p/ex on my Crosstar and the dealership said it was just the type of car they wanted, I would try shopping somewhere else!

The next nearest Honda dealer is a fair distance from me and it’s part of the same franchise

When I drive the Yaris to compare I don’t expect the same treatment as I know the dealer very well and they have always been excellent

...All well and good but then you still have to put up with the boring looks and Toyota can't do a decent interior to saves their life!

If I changed from a Honda I don't think Toyota is where I'd be heading  :o

I agree, which is why I will be looking at the Renault Alpina... which in hindsight is what I should have waited for instead of the Jazz.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Warning Chime While Driving
« Last post by Fitzharris on Today at 11:52:45 AM »
Take a look at this https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.0

Lots of info in that thread, but none that explains thi chime. I do not have sat nav or any other electronic gadgetry in the car and my phone was turned completely off. I have not heard  the chime since, so it may be an unsolved mystery.
« Last post by Fitzharris on Today at 11:48:48 AM »
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Bringing back the GE8 Fuel efficiency
« Last post by jazzphil on Today at 09:21:50 AM »
How many kms traveled?  Time for a plug change..?
« Last post by shufty on Today at 09:14:38 AM »
I just got a really good p/ex on my Crosstar and the dealership said it was just the type of car they wanted, I would try shopping somewhere else!

The next nearest Honda dealer is a fair distance from me and it’s part of the same franchise

When I drive the Yaris to compare I don’t expect the same treatment as I know the dealer very well and they have always been excellent

...All well and good but then you still have to put up with the boring looks and Toyota can't do a decent interior to saves their life!

If I changed from a Honda I don't think Toyota is where I'd be heading  :o
« Last post by Deejay on Today at 07:46:45 AM »

So:
Honda warranty is 3 years which, at cost, can be extended to 5 years
Toyota warranty 10 years as long as you get the car serviced by them plus 15 years on hybrid battery no extra charges

The Honda warranty can be extended at cost as you say, but can be extended to 11 years.

https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/owners/maintaining-your-honda/warranties-guarantees/extended-guarantees.html
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Corroded caliper piston
« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 06:01:48 AM »
If in doubt give them a ring , I had cause to double check a UK assembled Jazz turns out it was fitted with S2000 front caliped.
« Last post by ninanina on May 11, 2024, 11:58:12 PM »
There was also some vagueness when discussing an extended warranty and a service plan

It’s so easy when buying a Toyota; they give you the price of a service plan and the warranty is 10 years & 15 years on the hybrid battery…simples!  The service plan also includes MOT’s, if required, and breakdown cover whereas the Honda plans don’t give you the MOT’s and you can only get up to 5 years warranty and even that costs extra

So:
Honda warranty is 3 years which, at cost, can be extended to 5 years
Toyota warranty 10 years as long as you get the car serviced by them plus 15 years on hybrid battery no extra charges
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Do these have folding mirrors?
« Last post by Cammytammy on May 11, 2024, 10:45:42 PM »
If so - both mine don't work, is there a fuse I can check?

Tried researching but can't get a definite answer.
« Last post by ColinS on May 11, 2024, 09:14:30 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10