Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: 6 months of ownership
« Last post by jasonevans on May 20, 2024, 04:22:38 PM »
It's really good on long runs.
In town i'm getting anything from 41-53 mpg depending on hoe much traffic I encounter and the outside temp sems to make a difference. The warmer the weather the better the cars economy, I don't know if that's because the enigne warms up quicker or what.  Strange but tue ! ..
« Last post by jazzyb88 on May 20, 2024, 04:05:39 PM »
Yep same here.   I'm on my 3rd Jazz.   ( I had 2 MK1 Jazz Manuals ) and now on my 3rd Jazz which is a MK3 2017 SE CVT Auto  ( As I work in London so it's a lot of stop start.  ) .. Love the car. £35 VED and great economy. Half decent on a motorway as well.  Done a 4 hr trip the other day and got 72mpg out of it on the motorway @ 68mph ave.

I'm amazed you get such good economy out of your 1.3 CVT? We recently bought one and the best we're getting is about 50mpg which isn't that bad either. It was between the Jazz or the Yaris and while we would've liked the Mk 4 Yaris, it was just a bit too much at the moment (though economy on that is unreal).

Unfortunately we also got a late 2017 so missed out on the cheaper VED!!  :'(
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: New Head Unit/Infotainment
« Last post by jazzyb88 on May 20, 2024, 03:05:12 PM »

There are 3 USB connections on the rear of the Joying. I connected 2 to my Honda loom supplying the 2 onboard USB sockets, the remaining one I ran one of the supplied cables into the glovebox. Neither of the onboard sockets supplied enough power to charge an iPhone 15 Pro and TBH I haven’t used wired CarPlay so can’t help there.
You are only supplied with one cable that connects directly to Honda USB loom,so if you wish to use both onboard sockets you need to order another cable.

In case you're interested, I contacted their support team and asked for another Honda usb connector to allow both factory USB sockets to work with the unit. Expecting a no, they said they would include a second one. I'd be amazed if that happens - saves me £10-20 just on that connector!
Dealers & Insurance / Re: Insurance shock.
« Last post by jasonevans on May 20, 2024, 02:52:59 PM »
I've just renewed mine via a comparision site and it's gone up by only £7 ..  The renewal from my current insurer wanted an extra £125.. Hence why I switched and moved.  Mines a 2017 SE CVT Auto ( 1.3, UK Car )
« Last post by jasonevans on May 20, 2024, 02:47:42 PM »
Yep same here.   I'm on my 3rd Jazz.   ( I had 2 MK1 Jazz Manuals ) and now on my 3rd Jazz which is a MK3 2017 SE CVT Auto  ( As I work in London so it's a lot of stop start.  ) .. Love the car. £35 VED and great economy. Half decent on a motorway as well.  Done a 4 hr trip the other day and got 72mpg out of it on the motorway @ 68mph ave.
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Honda Jazz 2019 Stock Radio
« Last post by jasonevans on May 20, 2024, 02:43:56 PM »
I've installed Waze on my headunit.  You have to turn your phone into a wifi hot spot for it to work as it uses your phones data for mapping and traffic etc.

It's took a little while to install as you need to kinda " Hack" the headunit . Takes about 30 mins to do.
Requires you to download the Waze.APK  .  I dound some useful instructions on the civic forum ( as it's near enough the same unit ).   

I found this post quite helpfull :  https://clubjazz.org/forum/index.php?topic=8158.0
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Acceleration problem
« Last post by tostibrand on May 20, 2024, 12:10:49 PM »
Hi all,

I recently bought a 2003 jazz 1.4 5spd manuel with 248.000km. I've noticed now when the car is warmed up it will often judder and probably misfire under load around 2000 rpm mark. Most often in 3rd gear. The check engine light did not come on except for once. after awhile it went off again and hasn't come on again since even tough the problem still exists.

I feel when i keep RPM high, the issue doesn't happen, but this is bad for fuel economy amongst other things and its not a solution.

Ive scanned the ODB port and it has the P0336 code in it twice and it has a 1026 engine code also pointing to the crankshaft position sensor. However the car has no issue starting and when the engine is cold the problem doesn't occur. Could this be caused by a faulty crank shaft position sensor?

I have the diagnostics report attached as attachment.
Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 / Re: Idling rpm up and down
« Last post by tostibrand on May 20, 2024, 11:49:05 AM »
Do you have A/C on? on my 5spd manuel if i have A/C on it will rev up a bit (couple hundred RPM) every like 10 seconds and come back down. With A/C off this does not happen.

Another cause could be low coolant
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by Jazzik on May 20, 2024, 11:31:52 AM »
I pulled my Honda plug last July for various reasons mentioned in other posts,

Hmmm... reading your profile: Was HR-V e:HEV. 7 Hondas owned in the past. Currently CR-V SR. 2022 E:HEV.
And of course I read that you swapped your CR-V Hybrid for a s/hand eNiro. "Best car I have ever owned (out of 79)
7 year warranty and FREE 7 year connectivity."

I really didn't know that the number of years of warranty and FREE many years of connectivity determines the quality of a car...

Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: New wheel
« Last post by Lord Voltermore on May 20, 2024, 10:58:53 AM »
There are a number of 'used spare finder' sites on line.  You enter the part you need on the site free of charge   ,possibly with a photo of the wheel style, and  maybe its part number taken from another wheel,  and a number of car dismantlers may then  list that wheel specifically for you with their price including postage. A bit like personalised E bay listings.   You should find more than one such site on google. I cant remember which one I used but I was able to pay using their secure on line payment system. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
anything