Author Topic: First service completed.  (Read 540 times)

Nicksey

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: 70 mpg
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Hybrid EX Style
First service completed.
« on: August 25, 2023, 05:08:15 PM »
I took my EX Style for it's first service this morning at 8.30am. 12,350 miles and just shy of the September when I first drove it off the forecourt.
I was given a courtesy car (£20 for insurance), a new Jazz Advance with 800 on the clock.
At 10am I received an email, and a text message with a link to a video. This video was a walkaround health check of my car, prior to its full service. The video showed the car up on the ramp, and inspections made to wheels, tyres, suspension, exhaust and general undercarriage condition.
At 1pm, I received another text to tell me all work was complete and I could pick the car up.
I was at the dealers at 1.45pm, and everything was ticketyboo apart from passenger side windscreen washer nozzle. They deemed it underpower/blocked, so a new one has been ordered which they will replace under warranty. I did think it slightly weaker than drive side, but as it never impeded the view by being too dry I just accepted it as a quirk. The car had been washed, and apart from a few watermarks, they had done a good job. They had also polished out a few blemishes I had pointed out.
I was really pleased with the whole experience, and knowing I have four more free services I feel confident that the car will continue to be looked after. Thanks DM KEITH of Grimsby.

As an aside, the Advance I drove for approx 30 miles and in all honesty I could feel no difference with power  delivery whatsoever. It was in Sunlight, with a dark interior.. and I am now quite pleased that I was forced to have the light interior with my Blue beam. I feel the light interior makes the cabin space feel lighter and airier.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 05:10:53 PM by Nicksey »

Tags: