Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
I have the same clairon unit i have replaced with  : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265787784754,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266416234630,

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006709608909.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.15.22e118027zMWRq

connection cables is the most important bit and android unit needs to be have at least 4gm ram. It fits like a glow .
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Newbie questions about keys and radio
« Last post by easyneos on April 11, 2024, 07:45:16 PM »
https://www.onlineradiocodes.co.uk/clarion-radio-codeshttps://www.radio-code.lt

very easy acquire codes from this website .Good luck
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Mk4 2021 Jazz Brake failure
« Last post by Cobb2 on April 11, 2024, 07:12:46 PM »
HONDA COMES GOOD ! – partially anyway because there are still delays.
It seems that my three phone calls plus email and letter (maybe DVSA contact also)  finally had a good outcome when Honda phoned me up this afternoon from customer head office in Bracknell.
There was an apology for the delay in getting back but they say that they will cover all costs, and have informed the dealer, plus if we need a courtesy car that would be provided also. At the moment we have access to another car and currently we do not require the courtesy car. However, that is still an option if required and may be necessary if the mid-June date which now has been suggested by them for the replacement part becomes a reality. Hopefully that will not be the case.

I have every sympathy for those who have already paid or are in the process of dealing with the problem and can hardly believe the reaction of Tinny’s garage. They are completely out of order.

Everyone concerned on this forum should certainly be persistent but try and remain calm if you can! Perhaps use the technique of complaining suggested by Matt Allright on BBC Morning Live/Watchdog.

He suggests the following technique in your complaint

E mpathetic
R easonable
A ssertive
S upported
E vidence
R elentless

Hopefully this will act as an Eraser of the problem.

If you still need to write to Head Office the address is as follows-

Honda Motor Europe  (UK) Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1HL

or email address as suggested by Daffodil probably for all of the Directors.

If you want  Directors (although I had not reached that stage yet)
Ian Howells is listed as active as Secretary and a Director and longest serving plus 4 others listed as active, although 2 of these were only appointed less than two weeks ago
( including Monsieur Jean-Marc Streng  as suggested by Daffodil). Maybe emails need to be copied to all of them.

Personally I am feeling more confident now that Honda will deal appropriately with all of its customers, but you may need to let them know if you haven’t already. Hopefully legal action may not be needed.
I do suspect that there will have to be a recall now and anyone who has paid would be recouped.
« Last post by ColinB on April 11, 2024, 05:37:19 PM »
Small claims court for me if mine goes this way, ...
Anyone considering any sort of legal action to recoup their costs should ensure they get the failed component(s) back after the repair. And get an independent technical expert to examine them to establish the root cause of the failure.
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Honda jazz 2009 jerking
« Last post by jazzphil on April 11, 2024, 05:26:15 PM »
A long shot, but I had this symptom when I first bought my Jazz.  Turned out to be old/poor fuel.  After a couple of fills with good quality petrol the problem disappeared...
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Honda jazz 2009 jerking
« Last post by Viktor98 on April 11, 2024, 04:53:25 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm asking for help..
 My Jazz 2009 i-shift is jerking. I'm already tired, I changed the clutch and Slave cylinder. I did i-SHIFT System Learning (Static and dynamic mode) , after learning for 3 days the car drives without jerking, and then it starts jerking again for no reason.

I also examined the actuator for wear of the brushes and mechanical wear of the actuator itself - everything is normal. I read the error codes, this is the data I received: P19FF - the clutch friction coefficient learning value is outside the permissible range; P19E6 - clutch temperature too high (more than 300C) - I also sometimes get this error on the road, most often on the highway, when the car drives for a long time at approximately the same speed, the transmission switches to 4th gear (mechanical control) and I need stop and turn off/on the ignition and the problem disappears.

Maybe can anyone tell me what this could be and who can diagnose and repair it correctly for me?

Please don't tell me that I should get rid of this car, I know it😌
Just share the contact of a mechanic who knows everything about the Honda Jazz, thank you!
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Door mirror squeaks when opening and closing
« Last post by JJazz on April 11, 2024, 04:49:50 PM »
After investigation on Tuesday it needs a new part like I said when booking it on. They need to contact Honda for new part and contact me to fit
We have a Jazz 2013. Connecting the iPhone to the car using Bluetooth was pretty easy, seems to work ok for taking calls.

Using Apple Maps though the audio cuts off the start of each direction, like there is a delay in the audio being picked up.

I got a usb converter hoping that it would recognise the iPhone and run the audio though that. All it is doing though is auto playing AppleMusic every time it is plugged in.

Does anyone know a way round this, or a good fix?

Thanks
« Last post by pauly58 on April 11, 2024, 02:24:00 PM »
Small claims court for me if mine goes this way, I'm sure the judge will prick his ears up at the mention of brake failure. Honda are going to lose a lot of goodwill over this, it's only a matter of time before the media start to run with the story.
In Car Entertainment / Re: Jazz Infotainment System Failure
« Last post by Chis52 on April 11, 2024, 02:06:09 PM »
I have had 7 Hondas over the years and always found them very reliable. Not any more, as soon as my brake failure is fixed, at great personal expense as it is 6 months out of warranty, I will be trading it in for a Kia. It may not be any more reliable but at least they have a 7 year warranty.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10