Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Warning Chime While Driving
« Last post by Fitzharris on Today at 05:35:23 PM »
My Honda:2020 JAZZ 1.3 I-VTEC EX CVT AUTO  made a chime warning  sound a few times on yesterday's commute.  I've had the car for a year. It is a warning sound I've never heard before in this car. After stopping and restarting it did not come back. I've searched the manual and the forum but it is a mystery. Can anyone on here explain?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Patrick
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Re: Alarms and problems
« Last post by chrisv on Today at 05:28:11 PM »
Sorry, booked in wrong section as it's a 2011
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Remote Fob Programming Mode not engaging
« Last post by FredWidgy on Today at 05:25:56 PM »
Hi,

Just got a "new" jazz, only had one remote fob, acquired 2 more, and went to programme them.   It entered programming mode the first time - locks toggled - but then I guess I screwed up and exited programming mode before I got any of the fobs programmed in, as now none of the fobs work.

Fine I figured, I'll just re-enter programming mode, but now it never enters programming mode, the locks never toggle.   Is there a timeout before I can programme again, or have I done something more drasticly wrong?
Honda Jazz Mk3 2015 - 2020 / Alarms and problems
« Last post by chrisv on Today at 05:11:24 PM »
Hi,
Probably been asked before but bare with me.came home from shopping, put stuff away, sat down for a cuppa and the car alarm went off. Went out and switched it off, I hadn't realised it had an alarm, never heard it before.checked all the doors etc. , locked it up with the fob as normal, a few minutes later it went off again.all the door open indicators were working normally, looked at the bonnet sensor, unplugged it and a bit later it went off again, bridged the plug and as expected the alarm went off. From all this I take it that all sensors are ok. I've been on line and it's confusing to say the least, my car shouldn't have an alarm, people are saying that their car doesn't have an alarm. I wish mine didn't, it has the immobiliser and double locking. Anyway I gave up and booked it in with honda for Monday morning but I'm reluctant to pay for expensive parts on a 2011 car. Hoping they can just disconnect it, any ideas welcome. PS locking with the key sets the alarm,
Chris
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Buying Advice - Jazz Advance
« Last post by Bristol_Crosstar on Today at 05:07:38 PM »
I just got a really good p/ex on my Crosstar and the dealership said it was just the type of car they wanted, I would try shopping somewhere else!
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Corroded caliper piston
« Last post by monkey64 on Today at 04:59:06 PM »
Thanks to everyone for their help.

I punched my car details into Bigg Red and it gave me a suitable kit, which I bought.  The pistons from the car measure 30.2mm diameter but Bigg Red has their https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282909992330 replacement listed as 30mm diameter.  Difficult to know whether it's going to fit...

« Last post by olduser1 on Today at 04:37:43 PM »
Many dealerships don't want p/ex or do deals they are transfixed with selling finance add ons etc, the vehicle is an inconvenience.
« Last post by ninanina on Today at 04:12:46 PM »
I still have had no response from the dealer regarding their best price which they were supposed to be emailing to me

If I don’t ever hear from them again then I will just give up; if it’s that difficult to potentially part with cash it gives me no confidence with them with after sales service either
Honda Jazz Mk2 2008-2015 / Re: Corroded caliper piston
« Last post by Brakballe on Today at 04:05:55 PM »
I forgot to add this golden quote: "The cause of the corroded pistons is moisture in the brake fluid and is why the fluid should be replaced every few years. This is also to avoid brake failure, where the heat of continous braking builds up and the moisture in the fluid boils and becomes a gas and then compresses and you "run out of brake pedal" and it hits the floor."

I replace every 4'th year and never see any piston corrosion.
Gallery / Not everyday you see the same-ish jazz as you!
« Last post by jazzgd5 on Today at 01:30:51 PM »
Only difference I found out was this guy had the 1.4 Sport whereas I have the base model 1.2 S. Both in sparkle grey with the only cosmetic differences being the mirrors and the spoiler, Im surprised as to why this sport didn't come with the sport body kit but came with the spoiler. Any knowledge on this would be nice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything