Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Flush out your auto fluid at least twice and then refill using genuine Honda CVT-F, you will need 2 x 4 litres of fluid to achieve this.

If you want a belt & braces approach add a syringe of Xado EX-120 which I did and havenít had any problems for 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Front wide view camera startup failure
« Last post by Wonder on Today at 07:40:35 PM »
Hello,
what i can't understand where this problem comes from,
I have never had any problems (doing the begging) but my machine is from June 2020 and I have always thought that the problem concerned the machines built in 2021, I thought that the problem concerned the change of any parts or suppliers due to the lack of components electronic due to the closure of manufacturing plants for COVID.
Now by entering the VIN my car is also recalled (even if I have not received any recall letter) and I am undecided on what to do, the car has no problems, and I would not want the situation to get worse since everything works.
I just did not expect this recall
« Last post by BROC on Today at 07:13:19 PM »
Anybody getting this message when they check the VIN on the UK site?
Yes I saw it, so I checked the VIN (whoch was correct), tried again and got a response.......
« Last post by dfconnolly on Today at 06:47:31 PM »
Anybody getting this message when they check the VIN on the UK site?
Our EX was registered 10 March 2021 and Iíve put the Reg in on Honda UK website for recalls but itís coming up with a ďCannot retrieve DataĒ message in a yellow box.

Normally, we should expect to receive an official letter from Honda UK for a safety recall???
LABOUR LOST

Seats in Scotland were lost because for  3  decades Labour seats were safe: so safe they could elect ex miners as MPs who did nothing for their constituents - exactly like Scottish Labour run councils.
 Once the SNP started winning - and actually doing something - the absolute incompetence of the Labour Party in Scotland and its absolute contempt for its constituents was laid bare. (See Gorbals Mick as Speaker - useless)

Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Who should be the next British Prime Minister?
« Last post by embee on Today at 06:02:23 PM »
....I can only speak for myself but I see Brexit as being based on some sort of nationalistic feeling of the superiority of the UK based on a delusional return to the glory days of Empire when half the world map was pink whereas I see Scottish independence as a rejection of that.
That's a fair point, I hadn't thought to take the analogy to that next step. I agree with the your analysis, though I would tend to use the term "England" rather than "UK" when considering the Brexit referendum, Scotland and NI voted remain and Wales ..... well, is just Wales.
You know the old saying, the Scots hate the English, the Irish hate the English, the Welsh hate the English, the English hate the Scots, Irish and Welsh,................ and most of the English too.

I was thinking along the lines of those wanting to "free" themselves from what was seen as an oppressive over-ruling body, however the next step of what future the nation might see for itself is a different issue altogether, whether they want to be separated from or inclusive with neighbours and the rest of the world.

However, we digress, back to the next PM, whoever she might be.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Head on collision in my Crosstar
« Last post by embee on Today at 05:10:22 PM »
... I hope Honda are wondering why their top-notch crash protection failed to minimise the damage to the driver. ...
For info, test here
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Google Maps
« Last post by Bazzzer on Today at 05:00:01 PM »
They like to show "interesting things" even if they are just there for a day or two.

The Lincoln April fair can be seen under construction in 3D, likewise the Tewkesbury medieval fair used to be shown.

Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Head on collision in my Crosstar
« Last post by Expatman on Today at 04:22:16 PM »
It is somewhat disturbing that you suffered such devastating injuries in a new Honda while those in the Skoda Fabia walked away. The Fabia is not much bigger than the Crosstar so it must give Jazz/Crosstar owners some real concern over the safety rating and crash resistance. Very worrying.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything