Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Using Twitter interupts radio !?!
« Last post by richardfrost on January 19, 2022, 11:08:51 PM »
Quantum entanglement?
« Last post by R2D3 on January 19, 2022, 10:11:40 PM »
In that picture it shows Paul's iPhone.

Is that your phone? If so then it is connected, look at the list of phones.

My phone… but how is it connecting. No Bluetooth, No USB cable, No Wi-Fi hotspot. What other possibilities?
« Last post by R2D3 on January 19, 2022, 10:10:09 PM »
If your phone is set up to broadcast itself as a Wifi hotspot, the car might be trying to connect to it perhaps? I don't know as I don't have a Jazz right now, but it seems feasible.
Not set up as hotspot.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: ACC regulary switches off on motorway for no reason
« Last post by Jazzik on January 19, 2022, 09:28:21 PM »
Mein Beileid!
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: What good reasons are there to buy a MK4
« Last post by sportse on January 19, 2022, 09:17:32 PM »
Around 625 miles for 40 litre tank
That’s pretty amazing, for me because all my driving is usually clear motorway my range is always under 400 :(

Still pretty good and around 50mpg.
« Last post by sportse on January 19, 2022, 09:15:30 PM »
Sorry to hear about the accident, glad you’re safe.

If you have any pictures of the damage it would be useful to see how the Jazz held up.

The dealer will also likely check the hybrid battery pack - if there is any damage to the casing they sometimes replace the pack.
Off Topic (Non-Honda) / Re: Puncture?
« Last post by embee on January 19, 2022, 09:09:28 PM »
Decided to switch.

Very good machine, pressures are spot on according to my ever faithful expensive metal digital pressure gauge :

Brilliant tool, I wouldn't be without mine, use it all the time.

With cordless tools you have to commit to a make, the batteries aren't interchangeable (Bosch, DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee etc). I chose Makita some dozen years ago, never had any issues with any of the cordless 18V tools and I have a good selection now from saws to drills to impact wrenches. The tyre inflator/compressor is excellent. The most useful item I have is probably the cordless hand vacuum cleaner, not up to Dyson standards for effectiveness but so convenient and it keeps on going, next is an LED work light.
 Once you get a decent size battery and charger, you can then get bare tools, even a coffee maker if you really want. Worth a look at https://www.ffx.co.uk/ , https://www.lawson-his.co.uk/ , they occasionally do good offers.
« Last post by slowflow on January 19, 2022, 07:43:34 PM »
Be patient, please  ;D I have a bigger problem than the problem described before. Today, a car crashed in my Jazz on the Autobahn coming from behind, because the other driver used the traditional cruise control of his VW Golf at 130 km/h without looking out of the window. He tried to find a better radio station instead, he told me and the police. Fortunately the Jazz still works fine and I must emphasize that I felt safe in my Jazz during the crash.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the dealer. Let‘s see what happens. The bumper with sensors and the tailgate have to be replaced I suppose.
« Last post by JJazz on January 19, 2022, 07:23:21 PM »
Around 625 miles for 40 litre tank 😁
« Last post by dfconnolly on January 19, 2022, 06:45:39 PM »
Silent pulling away from rest with plenty of torque from the electric motor (engine at operating temp). I traded in a 10 year old hybrid which had more torque than any of the conventional powered Jazzes (got £5.5k trade in against a £20k demonstrator EX. The heated seats and steering wheel are superb and greatly appreciated in this cold weather. The MK 4 Jazz has become the car it always should have been. I never changed my my 2 hybrid as the Other MK 2 and MK 3 cars were poorer in performance….they never had a my 3 hybrid…….the MK 4 is a different animal with great improvements in power, fuel economy and comfort. The only car I like better is my CRV hybrid
!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10