Author Topic: Mer Super Car Polish  (Read 5731 times)

guest134

Mer Super Car Polish
« on: August 26, 2007, 09:11:12 AM »
There seems to be a preference on the site for AutoGlym products. Has anyone tried the Mer range?

I use Mer for their Window Cleaner and rain guard, but have yet to try their polish. It is cheaper than AutoGlym, but the quality of their other products leads me to think it would be a good buy.

Any thoughts?

guest174

• Topic Starter
Re: Mer Super Car Polish
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 06:11:11 AM »
have actually never heard about the Mer-brand of car detailing product. But then again, I pretty new to this area.

I have only tried Turtle Wax and AutoGlym myself. Used Turtle Wax on my fathers car and that was lot of work and the result was ok I thought at the time. Then I got my own car and was talked in to try the AutoGlym and that was a lot easyer to work with than the Turtle Wax and the result was a lot better too. Never going to use Turtle Wax again Wink

There is one other brand that other people recomend; Meguiars.

Bob3356

• Approved Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 08:21:00 AM »
 Hi there, I have used MER for years, not the longest lasting protection BUT it is so very easy to apply, you do not even have to dry the car properly before using always gives great results.

Geoffers

• Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 02:21:26 PM »
I used it for donkeys years until my supply run out! It's good stuff and easy to apply, but so is Autoglym!
I have a long handled brush with a soap reservoir and I just fill that up with Mer/Autoglym and wash the car every 2 or 3 weeks!

Tags: