Author Topic: Who buys this stuff??  (Read 56988 times)

peteo48

• Approved Member
  • I have entered the Jazz Age
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2021 Honda Jazz Mk4 1.5 i-MMD EX
Re: Who buys this stuff??
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2023, 02:41:37 PM »
It's clear that people do buy and use this stuff and some of us are here on ClubJazz. I still find it odd that stores like Halfords have vast stocks of car care products because here's another thing. I have never seen anybody apart from myself buy it. See loads of people buying oil, spark plugs, coolant etc etc so more people change their own oil and plugs than wash their own car. Neighbours on either side (they are brothers as it happens) are often working on the vehicles with spanners and other tools but neither of them ever cleans their vehicles. They are both keen bikers and I have seen care lavished on these to be fair.

A near neighbour has a professional mobile detailer come round every couple of months and his car gets the full monty. I have seen mobile detailers at other properties too. In fact more people where I live pay for mobile detailers to come to the house than wash their own vehicle. These guys do snow foam, clay bars, the lot.

I think I need to get a life - the perils of retirement - spying on the neighbours and their habits ;D ;D

Tags:

anything