2 (2%)
Rather not say
2 (2%)
Finance to start - intention of paying off early
22 (22.2%)
Motability
2 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: ..Just out of interest how did you finance the purchase of your new Jazz / HRV?  (Read 7834 times)

JJazz

• Approved Member
  • Exiled Scot
  • My Honda: 2023 Honda Jazz EX in midnight blue beam metallic
You mention delivery mid April, so lead time almost 6 months?

When I got my car 17th November after waiting 3 months, the salesman said next deliveries were April.

JJazz

• Approved Member
  • Exiled Scot
  • My Honda: 2023 Honda Jazz EX in midnight blue beam metallic
On Honda website the EX with metallic paint is £25,375

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
£25,700 for the Premium Sunlight White Pearl.  That's on the UK Honda website. Interesting to see how the price for exactly the same Jazz differs per country:

Here, on the Polish Honda website in Premium Sunlight White Pearl, using today's exchange rate £ 21,750
On the German Honda website in Premium Sunlight White Pearl, using today's exchange rate £ 24,590
On the Dutch Honda website in Premium Sunlight White Pearl, using today's exchange rate £ 31,680
On the Belgian Honda website in Premium Sunlight White Pearl, using today's exchange rate £ 25,507
On the Danish Honda website in Premium Sunlight White Pearl, using today's exchange rate £ 31,450
On the French Honda website in Premium Sunlight White Pearl, using today's exchange rate £ 24,590
etc. etc.

The difference between cheapest (Poland) and most expensive (Holland): almost a whopping £ 10,000  :o    Taxes, taxes, taxes....   >:(

Oh... and we paid for the Jazz in cash 16 months ago, after selling the Toyota Yaris for an incredibly high price after more than 4 years.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 04:43:12 PM by Jazzik »
If nothing goes right, go left!

5thcivic

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX e:HEV and E
True but the Dutch have a very nice standard of living despite (or mabe even because of) their taxes.  :D

Jazzik

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz e:HEV EX(ecutive) 2021 - Premium Sunlight White Pearl, name: Miles (after Miles Davis)...
...and we should better not compare the quality of British  :( and Dutch  :D roads either.
If nothing goes right, go left!

Farrow

• Approved Member
When I got my car 17th November after waiting 3 months, the salesman said next deliveries were April.
I think it depends which model you're after as I know there are SRs being delivered at the end of this month - I only ordered in December.

Apparently the UK prices went up mid-December, including the cost of extras/paint finishes.

shufty

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • ...Riding High
  • My Honda: HR-V
...Feb bump.

shufty

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • ...Riding High
  • My Honda: HR-V
...August bump.