Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
New Members / Re: Hi folks
« Last post by shufty on August 19, 2022, 01:30:46 PM »
...Welcome  :)

New Jazz is my first auto too. It wasn't difficult to get my left leg to 'switch off'  ;D
Although I have, on occasion when exiting a junction, forgot and tried to go for 2nd gear  :o ;D ;D

Wish I'd got an auto sooner!
New Members / Re: Hi folks
« Last post by JJazz on August 19, 2022, 01:13:48 PM »
 I had never driven automatic before. It was easy as pie after planting my left foot. Coming down at speed at first motorway roundabout made me think where are the gears :)
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Jazz consumption competition
« Last post by Buteday on August 19, 2022, 12:54:40 PM »
Interesting,  is the MPG based on real world figures or Honda's Guessometer or Honda App Journeys,⛽️
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Coolant Level in Mk4 Jazz
« Last post by peteo48 on August 19, 2022, 12:33:20 PM »
In the Mk4 Jazz there would appear to be 3 ways to check the coolant level. The radiator cap, another clear bottle to the right of the radiator and another bottle just behind the screen wash bottle.

It is the bottle behind the screenwash bottle that is causing me angst. It shows the level to be right on the minimum when the engine is cold. I hate anything being at or near minimum - fuel, oil and now this.

So my question to people with more mechanical knowledge than myself is this:

Should this level be at minimum? I can't see any leaks. Should I top it up with fresh coolant to the max? If so would any coolant do? I've seen premixed coolant in Sainsburys for £8-50 a bottle.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Jazz consumption competition
« Last post by Karoq on August 19, 2022, 12:04:53 PM »
My dealer has invited me to compete in his weekly JAZZ ,consumption competition over a predetermined route, taking abut 20 minutes.
Lowest consumption of the week gets a £50 M&S voucher.
Is this his own idea or is it a Honda U.K. scheme?
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Head on collision in my Crosstar
« Last post by Karoq on August 19, 2022, 11:57:41 AM »
I was surprised and somewhat dismayed to se that the HR-V has only 4 star rating!.
BTW,
There are no new Crosstars available anywhere according to my dealer and they have completely disappeared from Autotrader.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: D or B!
« Last post by JJazz on August 19, 2022, 11:04:49 AM »
I thought B was only for travelling down steep hills. Donít know any. My mileage less than 2,400 coming up for first year at end of month.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Head on collision in my Crosstar
« Last post by Expatman on August 19, 2022, 09:57:48 AM »
Iím shocked that your car did so little to protect you whilst the other driver fared so much better in a Skoda Fabia. 

This is the question that should be worrying all owners of Jazz & Crosstar - what went wrong?
Gallery / Re: Finnish Skyride Blue Jazz 1.5 Dynamic
« Last post by TnTkr on August 19, 2022, 09:55:39 AM »
After couple of days the shop informed me that the part is discontinued so they cannot deliver. Search continues...  :(
I have now ordered the part from JDM Yamato from Japan. It has different product number because it is intended to JDM GK4 FIT, so let's see if the colour is different. Anyway I got so annoyed to this armrest and storage obstructing the access to rear footwell, that I really wanted to get that low and open console. When the console arrives I must develop a place for seat heater switches.
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Front wide view camera startup failure
« Last post by Bristol_Crosstar on August 19, 2022, 09:46:52 AM »
My Crosstar is going in for a service on Monday so I asked about the recall but they said the last one they did took six hours due to the software download taking so long. You'd have thought they could hold a copy locally rather than have to download it from Honda for each car, but I don't think garages are particularly tech-savvy when it comes to this area of expertise? Anyway I'll have to book it in for a separate appointment.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10