Author Topic: Mk3 jazz STILL off the road due to faulty SRS sensor - 5 days and counting  (Read 3651 times)

Skyrider

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 1.5 Sport CVT.
Your dealer should able to tell you where the part required is and if it is available for delivery. I was told the part I ordered was in Swindon, and available for next day delivery. I live in the Edinburgh area so not exactly near Swindon.

https://www.hondamotoreuropelogistics.com/en/european-network/

Rory

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
Without naming the dealer my car is at the Honda dealer's Winchester workshop and the Courtesy car I returned today was from the dealer's Southampton workshop.

Luckily I will not need my car now for a few days otherwise I would have wanted to keep the loan car.

Did they demand it back?

I do think Honda are slipping though.  I'm still very sore at being made to pay for replacement rear pads and discs on the Jazz my daughter has, because "dirt" caused one of the pads to wear out at 20K miles (and car still in warranty).   Dealer was completely hard-faced about it and Honda basically said hard luck.   I think it should be Honda's hard-luck, not my daughter's.

On our other mk2 Jazz a few years ago, the dealer (since closed after Honda took the franchise off them) replaced the rear pads and discs at 3yrs old as the discs looked tatty.

csp

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Average 63 mpg
  • My Honda: Platinum White Jazz e:HEV SR 2020
UNACCEPTABLE- Mk3 jazz off the road for a week waiting for part
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 08:23:50 AM »
Unacceptable Honda UK Service!
Honda UK took a week to supply a vital part. The part was in stock & shipped from Belgium but was lost in the UK, then a 2nd part took 3 days to get to the dealers workshop. When the 1st part went missing why didn't Honda use express delivery. Honda need to improve their Customer Service.

I am sure if Honda UK Chief Executive's car was off the road waiting for a part that would be delivered very quickly!

csp

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Average 63 mpg
  • My Honda: Platinum White Jazz e:HEV SR 2020
Just to add insult to injury the dealer's IT system even generated an email asking me to agree to pay for the work which is covered by the Warranty, I had to call them to sort that out.

Tags:

anything