Author Topic: Air conditioning  (Read 7694 times)

guest765

Re: Air conditioning
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 02:33:06 PM »
I keep mine on all the time even in winter and the heater on....its stops the seals from perishing......plus you don't get steamed up windows .....the myth of using loads of extra petrol is not as bad as they say.....i hardly see a difference....and i get 50 + on a run with the aircon on...........40+ round locally so i prefer it on............one little item i found at Aldi while shopping its the aircon cleaner at Halfords its a lot more expensive.
You just start the engine put the air con on full with the air vents open and press the canister button fully then walk away.....after 20 minutes the canister is empty and the aircon cleaned and disinfected...........£4-50...........job done. ;D

guest1060

Re: Air conditioning
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 03:59:06 PM »
So how does the aircon work in winter with the temp control set to warm if the car does not have climate control?  Does the system mix warm moist air with cold dry air to achieve the set temp?  Or does it dry all the air coming in but only cool it down when the thermostat kicks in?  Do aircon systems have thermostats if they do not have climate control?

I ask because I notice the jazz does seem to steam up easily

Tags:

anything