Author Topic: Jazz EX Sat Nav  (Read 5512 times)

guest1045

Jazz EX Sat Nav
« on: October 04, 2009, 12:55:58 PM »
Hi folks,  First post.
Had the new car for about a week and still getting to grips with the Sat Nav.  It's made by Clarion and compares well with my previous Sat Nav in a Toyota Corolla (same unit as in a Lexus).  Yes it was expensive but couldnt be without one having had one before.  The Music Catcher is great so once a CD is played it can be replaced on the rack indoors.  I am in contact with Honda though as I cannot get the image import to work using the Clarion software on the PC.  This allows CD covers to be attached to the music files on the HDD plus you can attach converted images of places in the destination list.  I have tried various SD cards but to no avail as yet.  I should have opted for the i-Pod lead but that might come later.  I didn't realise that the USB socket is null and void with the installed Sat Nav but I suppose I have the SD card instead.  Main criticism of the SD is the position of the slot as I have nearly lost one in the works. The other features like bluetooth and voice control work well but the voice control button should also be on the steering wheel to avoid distraction fumbling for it.  Now to master the I-Shift....

Tags: