Author Topic: No Badge and Rattles  (Read 2856 times)

guest3384

No Badge and Rattles
« on: September 02, 2012, 11:20:00 AM »
Well we have had our jazz for a week now, and liking it very much, But noticed today while washing the car, it has no jazz badge!! just a H front and back! is this normal or has someone nicked me badge?
Also noticed that the rear mudflaps are as loose as anything, maybe this is one of the many rattles this car has... must go and investigate......

Ozzie

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2011 HS, 2015 HS-T, now in a VW T-Roc
Re: No Badge and Rattles
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 11:50:45 AM »
Several people like the clean lines that "debadging" gives, it makes cleaning the car a lot easier too  :D

guest3384

• Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 02:00:51 PM »
Several people like the clean lines that "debadging" gives, it makes cleaning the car a lot easier too  :D

Thats true... does make cleaning easier :D

Kenneve

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2023 Jazz Advance e-HEV, Red
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 06:51:40 PM »
Hi Linda

I know it's completely off topic, but I've got to ask.
What is the significance of the Vulcan Bomber photo?
Many years ago, more than I care to remember! I used to work on them at RAF Scampton, 617 Squadron, during my National Service stint in the early 1960's.
They were a fantastic piece of machinery, what a shame that there is only one left, in flying condition.

Best regards - Ken.

guest3384

• Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 07:53:31 PM »
Hi Linda

I know it's completely off topic, but I've got to ask.
What is the significance of the Vulcan Bomber photo?
Many years ago, more than I care to remember! I used to work on them at RAF Scampton, 617 Squadron, during my National Service stint in the early 1960's.
They were a fantastic piece of machinery, what a shame that there is only one left, in flying condition.

Best regards - Ken.
Hi Ken. My Dad's first job was at Rolls Royce and he worked on a lot of planes, the Vulcan was one of them, so my childhood stories of Daddy's work were aero engines and electronics!
I love the Vulcan howl, the shape, power and majesty of it's flight.
Last year we saw her fly at RAF Waddington in July, the whole crowd were on it's feet cheering and crying. I don't know why she affects people like that, but my kids were smitten too.
We landed at Doncaster Airport this summer and got a sneak peek of her in the corner, great end to our holiday.
My son bought me a Haynes Manual this year for my birthday, not on the Jazz but on the Vulcan - good lad.
BTW, I took that picture, glad you like it.
Lynn.

Tags: