10 (35.7%)
3/5
3 (10.7%)
2/5
1 (3.6%)
1/5
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Rate your Honda dealer experience  (Read 9480 times)

RichardA

• Administrator
  • Approved Member
    • https://clubjazz.org
  • My Honda: 2007 1.4 i-DSi Sport manual
Rate your Honda dealer experience
« on: May 17, 2008, 06:34:09 PM »
As the title says, rate your experience with your Honda dealer by clicking on the appropriate rating. Please elaborate if necessary.

Feel free to mention the dealer by name and say if they are good or bad, but no slander or untrue remarks!

guest464

Re: Rate your Honda dealer experience
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 10:05:33 AM »
I have used the Barnsley Honda dealership for service, I am afraid for my next service I will be trying somewhere else.
They just don't seem friendly, for some reason I don't trust or feel happy with there service.

My wife has a BMW mini, their service is brilliant, they cannot do enough for you. (Sytner Sheffield)

guest229

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 06:52:23 AM »
I bought my Jazz from Brindley Honda ,Codsall ,Wolverhamptonand I was very satisfied with the way the purchase was handled. I have not used their servicing facilities yet but such dealings I have had I have mixed feelings about. All in all I would give them 4 out of 5.

JOCK55

• Approved Member
  • Returned and hopefully not forgotten!
  • My Honda: 2009, 1.4 EX Manual
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »
I bought my GE Jazz 1.4 Ex from Macrae & Dick Honda Limited in Harbour Road, Inverness. Excellent Service to date. Procured 5 year servicing deal for £550. Thorough review of the car and it's controls on collection, plus bouquet of flowers for the wife and a bottle of champaigne for moi. This added to an extremely competitive deal on trade in and negotiated payment for the new car.

I am well satified.  ;D  :D  8)
My other car is a 2015 Range Rover Sport....
No, seriously, it is!!!

Geoffers

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 12:01:46 PM »
Bought mine from de Vries (now Marshalls), York last year. Can't fault them at all.
First service was booked as a 'while you wait' and done on time with a full explanation at the end.
Better service than I ever got from M-B and reasonably priced, although I did do a service plan when I bought the car!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 05:33:32 PM by Geoffers »

guest809

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 05:29:13 PM »
Bought the car 9 months old from Bassetts Bridgend and to be honest they were a bit lukewarm even though I was a cash buyer. I felt like I was doing the running and I got the impression they weren't bothered whether I bought the car or not.

That was three years ago so perhaps the credit crunch will have sharpened their response by now.

Had it serviced at their sister garage, Bassetts Swansea, and they have improved over the last few years. They certainly impressed me when I had a problem just out of warranty. I also went to Swansea recently to view the GE and the salesman there was much more on the ball.

Bottom line though is I try not to pay dealer prices for servicing now and do my own!!

guest671

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 08:44:47 PM »
I have used Brighton Honda since they opened about 8 years ago and in that time I have bought 2 new cars and had several services done and I cannot remember a single cause to complain. A rare thing compared with some of the rip off garages around! :)

guest684

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 01:00:19 AM »
Honda Chiswick provides excellent service, always happy to oblige in providing favours without charge such as fitting beam deflectors or a boot light, and even providing me with a courtesy car over a long weekend.  Good stuff.

-shame they don't service cars over the weekend though!

guest848

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 08:47:50 PM »
I purchased my Honda Jazz MX from Marshalls of Scarborough excellent service salesman
Mark was very obliging and explained everythig in detail. All the other staff I came in contact with were very pleasant. Larry Ellis Whitby

culzean

• Approved Member
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 11:57:08 AM »
J T Hughes in Shrewsbury are just great, in my experience staff are more helpful than Telford branch of same company.

Although I live much nearer to Telford Branch I will travel further to get parts and MOT at Shrewsbury - do my own servicing but on odd occasions when help or advice needed they are always very helpful.
Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot

guest986

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 08:14:37 PM »
5/5 for Dunstable Honda - http://www.dunstable-honda.co.uk/showroom/
Really friendly and helpful. An excellent car buying experience from start to finish, and beat any of my local dealers on discount. I really got the impression that I was important to them - nothing was too much trouble.

guest1010

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 09:06:18 PM »
Browns of Loughton, Essex.
Took delivery of my EX with Elite package on 17th Sept. Delivery time was 4 weeks. Transaction went smoothly with good communication and the car was immaculately prepared. Decided not to take the servicing package or Superguard but bought a Spacesaver. Took out Gap Insurance on the Internet at a third of the Honda price.

Marnie

Rory

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 03:51:06 PM »
Just bought a new EX from TwoMills, Ledsham, Wirral.  It's our second Jazz and we dealt with the same salesman - he's been there 20yrs, and we were the 4th new car order he'd handled that day, so must be doing something right!

I think we got a reasonably good deal - didn't really make too much fuss as it's OH's car and she just wanted another and I didn't want to spend too much time on it.

Tags:

anything