Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Clock setting problem
« Last post by Jazzik on October 17, 2021, 01:53:54 PM »
A modern phenomenon  is also a large increase in 'cyberloafing'     https://news.psu.edu/story/151068/2012/03/07/research/switch-daylight-saving-time-leads-cyberloafing-office

'Science' has nothing better to do than investigate this kind of nonsense?
As a retiree, not in any office anymore, I do 'cyberloafing' (according to my wife) in the spring, summer, autumn and winter regardless of what time the clock shows...
And I see regulars here on the forum doing exactly the same…  ;D
« Last post by culzean on October 17, 2021, 01:14:47 PM »
Well the reason is historical,
an extra hour of sunlight saves a lot of money on electricity purchase / production savings.
Obviously changing the time in autumn or winter makes no sense because it is always dark and there would be no benefits from this operation.
In spring and summer with more hours of sunshine, however, it has its effectiveness.
(sorry for the mistakes I used google translate)

Moving the time disrupts peoples body clocks, which can have serious mental consequences for some people. A modern phenomenon  is also a large increase in 'cyberloafing'     https://news.psu.edu/story/151068/2012/03/07/research/switch-daylight-saving-time-leads-cyberloafing-office
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Functionality in electric mode with heating on
« Last post by Kremmen on October 17, 2021, 12:43:46 PM »
Same as your house gas bill, up in the Winter.
« Last post by Foksadure on October 17, 2021, 12:23:46 PM »
There is a setting under "Date and Time" called "Automatic Date and Time", by default this is set to "OFF".

As a sidenote, when set to "ON", it requires data sharing to be enabled as well.
If not, the infotainment will lose the time at some point.
It happened to me a couple of times.
Back in the days, RDS was used for this.
« Last post by Wonder on October 17, 2021, 11:37:07 AM »
In the Toyota hybrids I used to have, winter mpg was up to 5 lower than summer mpg.

There is no small difference.
However, if this is normal, at least I'm calm,
I thought I had a breakdown on the car

Thanks for the replies
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Use and maintenance booklet
« Last post by Wonder on October 17, 2021, 11:32:21 AM »
Hello,
yes mine has the letter M,
the strange thing is that a few days ago I went to a Honda spare parts center and asked if with the booklet they were able to tell me the day my car was produced,
the answer was that Honda does not indicate the day on which the car is produced and that mine was a model of 2021, even if it was actually bought in 2020, for this reason I had some doubts not finding use and maintenance manuals of 2020.
Thanks for the replies
Honda Jazz Mk4 2020 - / Re: Maximal sleeping area?
« Last post by Nigel on October 17, 2021, 11:03:52 AM »
About 5' 7" with the front passenger seat and back rest as far forward as it will go without major surgery.  Many moons ago when I was a youngster I adapted my Vauxhall Chevette hatchback as a camper along the lines you are suggesting.
 I'm 6' 2" and it sort of worked so the front passenger seat must have gone further forward as the Chevette was 5cm shorter than the Jazz.  I soon discovered though that not being able to black out the Chevette was a major handicap.
« Last post by sportse on October 17, 2021, 11:03:11 AM »
The heating runs from the petrol engine, so it has to start to provide inside heat.

For extreme mpg, you could copy some of the early EV adopters and turn the climate control off completely- instead wearing thick clothes/coat and gloves.

In the Toyota hybrids I used to have, winter mpg was up to 5 lower than summer mpg.
« Last post by Derkie54 on October 17, 2021, 11:02:57 AM »
Hello Wonder,
I bought mine in August 2021 and it's a 2022 model year car.
So I assume the first ones in 2020 were 2021 model year cars and that is what the online manuals refers to.
« Last post by Kremmen on October 17, 2021, 11:02:26 AM »
The latest MK4 Jazz is MY21 and MY22

If the 10th letter of the VIN is a "M" then you need the MY21 manual. "N" = MY22.

However, I've run a software comparison against the 2 .PDF's and only the spacing is different.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything