Author Topic: Rare Replica Jazz (GD, 01-08) VTI-s Rear Spoiler (Larger than Sport)  (Read 377 times)

SeeDee

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2006 Jazz Sport 1.4 I-DSi, CW 02 DC5, 92 H2B Sol
'Axis Styling' replica of the rare VTi-s spoiler sold in Australia (as can be seen in this car review);

http://www.mynrma.com.au/motoring-services/reviews/car-reviews/honda/jazz-vtis.htm

Comes in primer, never fitted. Purchased andimported from the USA for quite a lot of money and selling for a lot cheaper! I can't justify the spending on my 3rd car.

This is perfect for that something 'extra' over the stock/standard spoiler but not as in your face as other aftermarket examples.

There are two bolts that should fit through the stock holes (if you have a standard sport spoiler), or you can drill them if not obviously. The rest of the spoiler can be stuck down with 3M tape (strong double sided 3M adhesive included).

Photos:

What the spoiler design looks like painted and fitted:

Holding in place best I can:

Price is 95 collected from Gatwick (preferably) or Maidenhead area. Delivery an extra 15.

thanks,
Chris

P.S I'll leave this add on here first, the only place I'm currently advertising it. After a week or two I'll pop up on FB to a wider audience. I wanted you guys to have first dibs!

Tags:

anything