Author Topic: Piano White Interior Trim  (Read 864 times)

BigRon

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz Crosstar
Piano White Interior Trim
« on: August 25, 2020, 01:44:30 PM »
Is there anyone else out there that thinks the Piano White trim looks hideous, along with the light grey half leather interior of the black, blue and grey Jazz EX?

When I ordered my Crystal Black Pearl Crosstar I requested that the piano white trim be changed to piano black which I think looks the bees knees, see attached photos, when I got in the Crosstar on collection I didn't notice the change because unlike the demonstrator (with piano white trim) the piano black trim blended in with the rest of the trim.

Would also like to swap the steering wheel switches in the Jazz for those in the E for the same reason but a price tag in excees of £400 means I will just have to lived with the whites switches.

John Ratsey

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2022 HR-V Elegance
Re: Piano White Interior Trim
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 09:16:27 PM »
I have to admit that I had to go and check my Crosstar to see if it had the same bits of white. I agree that Honda could have done better (matte grey?) but I have evidently stopped noticing the shiny white which I can tolerate as long it doesn't cause reflections on the windscreen. Another option would be to use matte stainless steel. I put these window switch surrounds https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Easy-Install-4x-Car-Window-Switch-Cover-Handle-Holder-for-Honda-Vezel/184416827542 on my HR-V to make the switches easier to find.
2022 HR-V Elegance, previously 2020 Jazz Crosstar

Tags:

anything