Author Topic: Honda very pushy compared to other makes?  (Read 1285 times)

Rory

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
Honda very pushy compared to other makes?
« on: February 12, 2020, 07:52:17 PM »
Wonder is this is coming from Honda - our local dealer is absolutely battering us with post, emails and calls to come into the dealership and buy a new or used Honda.

We have 4 makes of car in the household and Honda is in a completley different league to the others for this kind of thing.   I don't mind them taking an interest, but it smacks of desperation!

Are other dealers doing this?   Our local one is Holdcroft's Cheshire Oaks Honda, and it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't find them to be very poor.

peteo48

• Approved Member
  • I have entered the Jazz Age
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: 2021 Honda Jazz Mk4 1.5 i-MMD EX
Re: Honda very pushy compared to other makes?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 10:40:30 AM »
I do get a lot of stuff from Honda but my last 5 cars have been Hondas so they know someone who can be easily parted from their money when they see one! I get stuff on Facebook as well.

That said, when I started looking at Nissan Leafs I got flooded with stuff on my Facebook page from Nissan and various dealers.

Rory

• Topic Starter
  • Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2009 1.4 EX Manual - gone to a family member. Still look after it, and a 2014 EX driven by daughter.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 03:06:43 PM »
To be fair, I don't use Facebook so perhaps other brands have moved more to social media and I'm not seeing it.

Jocko

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy:
  • My Honda: Died from rust.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 04:41:28 PM »
I get tons of stuff from Suzuki, having shown an interest in a new Swift before getting the old Jazz.

Tags:

anything