Author Topic: Mk4 4 Jazz is reaching UK Dealers  (Read 7417 times)

dfconnolly

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: 2021 Jazz e-HEV EX and 2019 CRV e-HEV SR
Re: Mk4 4 Jazz is reaching UK Dealers
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2020, 04:04:02 PM »

Here is the link for downloading the Brochure and price lists for the Jazz Hybrid and Crosstar from the Honda UK Website.
 :'(
https://www.honda.co.uk/cars/get-a-brochure/secure/download-post.html?model=JazzHybrid2021

As already mentioned the colours offered are really boring, the prices excessive and the options not very inspiring.

What we need now is some of the UK motor magazine journalists to get their hands on each model and get the test drive reviews out into the public domain. :'(
From the advert "Who knows where you’ll go?"

Downsizer

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz 1.3 SE cvt - Feb '16 - Blue
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2020, 11:30:02 AM »
The Honda dealerships are now open if anyone fancies a test drive, by appointment only I think.

olduser1

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz EX 2015 CVT Elite Pack
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2020, 12:33:44 PM »
Honda must think we are made of £ -  £19k for SE spec come on, lets wait a couple of months for Motorpoint to resell almost new at £15k

dfconnolly

• Approved Member
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2020, 01:11:29 PM »
The Dealers may be open in England but they are NOT open here in North Wales (at least not for another 3 weeks!) and it's stay at home with no return travel of more than 5-7 miles!!!

If anybody can test drive in Engerland and post a report back here then I'm sure it would be highly appreciated.
(presuming that there are cars to test drive and not just look at in a showroom)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pine

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda IZY Lawnmower
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2020, 01:43:46 PM »
The front end of the new Jazz looks a bit twee/cute for my tastes and the prices seem high for a small car, but is the price high compared to other small hybrids? The Jazz is very well specified, the top models have all the latest safety kit available at this time.  The Renault Clio hybrid and the next Yaris Hybrid will be out soon so Honda prices will have to be at the right level to be competitive.   

dfconnolly

• Approved Member
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2020, 02:21:56 PM »
At this stage I am seriously considering keeping our 2011 hybrid, selling our Civic Tourer EX diesel and buying a late model Toyota Corolla Touring Sport. A lot of car for the same money as top spec Jazz, more equipment, economy and a 5 year warranty!

JazzMusic

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Jazz e:HEV Exec
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2020, 02:44:42 PM »
The Renault Clio hybrid and the next Yaris Hybrid will be out soon so Honda prices will have to be at the right level to be competitive.
There's no way I'm going to buy a French car again. :)
The Yaris needs some additional options to keep up with the new Jazz executive. The Jazz might look 'too cute' but I kinda like it for what it is while the Yaris always looked like a little small box.

jazzaro

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: GK3 Jazz 1.3 6m Elegance Navi grey.
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2020, 03:34:40 PM »
At this stage I am seriously considering keeping our 2011 hybrid, selling our Civic Tourer EX diesel and buying a late model Toyota Corolla Touring Sport. A lot of car for the same money as top spec Jazz, more equipment, economy and a 5 year warranty!
As far I can see in Italy, the price level of this Jazz will be set exactly in the middle between a Toyota Yaris and a Toyota Corolla. I mean the real price, with promotions and discounts, not the official pricelist.
And I mean the present Yaris, because the close next generation will probably be more expensive, due to many tech and safety improvements.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 03:41:01 PM by jazzaro »

beerbelly

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Honda Jazz 1.3 i-VTEC 2019

JazzMusic

• Approved Member
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2020, 04:16:35 PM »
Malaysia gets the Jazz in a color I'd call 'sky blue'. I hope we too.

from 0:53 on.

csp

• Approved Member
  • Fuel economy: Average 63 mpg
  • My Honda: Platinum White Jazz e:HEV SR 2020
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2020, 04:47:53 PM »
I am waiting for delivery of a White Jazz SR from stock, but would have ordered on in that bright blue on if it had been available here.

JazzMusic

• Approved Member
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2020, 09:21:53 AM »
Same here, I didn't ordered one so far but tend to white. That blue would have been my choice but the dealer says that the colors won't change until the facelift versions. The blue available for the Crosstar doesn't match my taste.

Muldoon

• Approved Member
  • My Honda: Not bought yet but looking
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2020, 10:27:42 AM »
I think I will wait a few more months until the supply of demonstrators picks up, a few just under £20,000 all EX models. The SR is my preferred choice. I don't expect many teething problems so no reason to wait a year for anything to be ironed out. The technology seems tried and tested.

Tags:

anything